Zach's Dr appointment

El Diablo

Hey I had one too! and I'm getting an x-ray this afternoon!! We're so simpatico!

FYI for those not up to date on urban slane.... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=simpatico

simpatico - in agreement with the whole vibe and flow of things or being aligned or in agreement with a person or group of people.

The women are beautiful and the beaches are lovely. Im feeling simpatico, i could really get used to a place like this.

Lou... with that... no such thing as quitting or whatever... in the (N)Єverson piece I think it was? yeah.. so Lou and I are alike too today.

and maybe sammy and I because he was interested inthe blueberry muffins... I'm nto sure he's a fan.... but everyone loves brownies so maybe everyone even!

NHLDevils New Jersey Devils

Lamoriello on Parise: Examination today was extremely positive.

NHLDevils New Jersey Devils

Parise will skate on his own for minimum 2-3 weeks

Ledger_NJDevils Rich Chere

Zach Parise has been cleared to start skating. It will be 2-3 weeks before he can rejoin team for practice

Edited by mmajeski06

Yup, as I suspected, we're looking at April for his return. Let's hope they can go on a run without him. His return will be a huge boost to the team. If they're still mathematically in it when he gets back, the Devils are going to the post-season.

ETA: There are 14 games in March. Figure we'll have to play all of them without Zach. That means something like a 12-2 or 11-3 run to have a realistic shot at the post-season with Zach coming back for the final 6 games. Yowza.

Edited by Risky

Yup, as I suspected, we're looking at April for his return. Let's hope they can go on a run without him. His return will be a huge boost to the team. If they're still mathematically in it when he gets back, the Devils are going to the post-season.

ETA: There are 14 games in March. Figure we'll have to play all of them without Zach. That means something like a 12-2 or 11-3 run to have a realistic shot at the post-season with Zach coming back for the final 6 games. Yowza.

the devils can lose 3 games max to really have a shot of the playoffs. and by that, i mean of the remaining 38 points available, they need 32 of them to get in.

just looking at carolina and the rangers, carolina is pretty solid getting 23 of 36 points and the rangers if they get 22 of 34. this doesn't even take into account if buffalo or toronto keep winning.