Devs v. Canadiens

poohbear

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keys to tonight's game: 1) No dumb penalties

2) Better PK although that would be easier to manage if the Devs don't take dumb penalties

3) A solid Martin Brodeur. No more questionable goals like the first 2 from Sats game. I know there was a barrage but both goals came from wacky angles.

4) Offensive contributions from players not on the EGG line.

Did I miss any?

He was last seen in the Toronto hotel in which the Devils players stayed at, seeing as Burns kept the players locked down at the hotel, Kool-Aid man got stuck in the mix and ended up missing the flight home...after hitchhiking his was back and being stopped by some unruly Flyers fans, he's returned home, safe and sound!

kool1.jpg

He was last seen in the Toronto hotel in which the Devils players stayed at, seeing as Burns kept the players locked down at the hotel, Kool-Aid man got stuck in the mix and ended up missing the flight home...after hitchhiking his was back and being stopped by some unruly Flyers fans, he's returned home, safe and sound!

kool1.jpg

He returned home just in time to hear all Devil fans say....."HEY KOOL-AID!!!!!!111111111111111"

kool1.jpg

Thx RD! :D

The thing that has bothered me about the last 2 losses was that it seemed like the Devils didn't come out to play from the drop of the puck. That better change tonight or it will be 3 losses in a row. Don't forget that Montreal is playing very good hockey as of late.

I expect a high-octane style of play, with lots of scoring chances unlike the game against the Leafs...........

I also want to see Michael Ryder play, hes a terrific story.........