GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes

snartly

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a GREAT game. we are rolling right now, guys. these lines are just moving!! so many different players have scored over the last two games, we are playing fantastically.

I missed the first period of this one, and i HAVE to see the incident with Volchenkov and Skinner.. can anyone post a video, or some short of what was going on? anything having to do with my buddy Volchenkov I gotta see

Playoffs feel great again, doesn't it boys??? :cheers: :cheers:

what a GREAT game. we are rolling right now, guys. these lines are just moving!! so many different players have scored over the last two games, we are playing fantastically.

I missed the first period of this one, and i HAVE to see the incident with Volchenkov and Skinner.. can anyone post a video, or some short of what was going on? anything having to do with my buddy Volchenkov I gotta see

Playoffs feel great again, doesn't it boys??? :cheers: :cheers:

great, great feeling right now. i know it was only one season, but it feels like it was so long ago since we've been in the playoffs. gonna be celebrating this one all night. cheers, everyone.

great, great feeling right now. i know it was only one season, but it feels like it was so long ago since we've been in the playoffs. gonna be celebrating this one all night. cheers, everyone.

Well doesn't help that the last time we were in, we were out in like nine days. Really 2009 feels like the last time we were actually in the playoffs, 2010 was so god-awful, it was a harbinger of what was to come at the start of 2011.