GAME THREAD: Devils @ Islanders 7.00 pm ET

MacDevil

CHAT HERE: http://njdevs.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

First time posting the game thread.

God I hate playing the Isles this season.. something always goes wrong ...

Anything short of regulation win will make us lose the season series..

GO DEVILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MacDevil

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the Game Day Thread Macdevil..you'll always remember your first time....

:boogie::boogie: Let's Go BIATCHES!!! :boogie::boogie:

I was supposed to go to the game tonight with gordienumber9 and jbech but had some problems with the trains...good thing I didn't end up going, I heard there was a train derailed around the area apparently, yikes!

Anyways, come to chat!

http://njdevs.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

Who else is tired about the Islanders anouncer's bragging about beating the Devils? This is a game the Devils should win, and I hope they pound them to shut up Howie Rose.

Yeah, apparently Rick DiPietro is God :rolleyes:

I was supposed to go to the game tonight with gordienumber9 and jbech but had some problems with the trains...good thing I didn't end up going, I heard there was a train derailed around the area apparently, yikes!

Anyways, come to chat!

http://njdevs.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

Yeah, apparently Rick DiPietro is God :rolleyes:

Well he always brings his A game against the Devils.

DAMN, Janssen popped a GOOD one on Erskine there, knocked his helmet off! Yikes!

Fiesty game we have here.

sh!t, Brylin just got clocked with the puck on the bench, he's bleeding heavily from the head.

Brylin and Murray off to the locker room, let's hope it's nothing serious. Looked like it was right above the ear, hopefully just a couple stitches and nothign else. :pray:

Well, the Devils really aren't doing much on the ice. So far this game has hurt us with Brylin getting hurt. I just hope we get out of this period alive.

Brylin is apparently suffering a "pressure cut" to the head. Let's hope it's nothing worse.

Yup, this period definitely needs to end like NOW. It could easily be 2-0 Isles right now.

Edited by RD

ughh my stupid friend is convinced that asham is a top line guy, i hate when people that don't know anything about hockey try to argue with me....

POSITIVE THINKING PEOPLE!!! :boogie:

Both teams were dead, it was a useless period.

good to see Brylin is OK, that was a nasty deflection. Just seeing him hunched over at the bench with blood splattered on his helmet and the towel...made me ill.