Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

... i am single again, unhappy, and wayyyyyyy to drunk.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! banana.gif

Haha oh god , how did i end up logged on here !!!

hahaha I'm glad to see I'm not the only one whose drunken New Year's antics wound up on the internet. I was texting a friend from school while I was at a bar in Nashville and I evidently started quoting Justin Bieber lyrics. She then put that screenshot on Facebook. Lordy.

Happy New Year everybody!

edit: Because I regret nothing.

392348_10150451836282596_526152595_8618984_579020658_n.jpg

Edited by RSC

hahaha I'm glad to see I'm not the only one whose drunken New Year's antics wound up on the internet. I was texting a friend from school while I was at a bar in Nashville and I evidently started quoting Justin Bieber lyrics. She then put that screenshot on Facebook. Lordy.

Happy New Year everybody!

edit: Because I regret nothing.

392348_10150451836282596_526152595_8618984_579020658_n.jpg

Amazing, i feel my internet antics fell well short now!!

I thought it was a oversized Honda Element at first. Then the tail lights looked like an Audi. It did look a Land Rover to me too but no badging anywhere and I didn't notice an oval Land Rover logo on the sticker.

I saw it on a truck in a random shopping center parking lot. There were two of them on there, the other black. There were three other random cars on the truck too but weren't new.

Did you find this yet sammy?

Not a Soul, not a Cube... not any of the new Hummers - the door handles are all wrong for one thing.... NOT Ranger Rover.

Square wheel wells and a brush guard.... I dont think it's GMC - the square wheel wells aren't quite the same are they?

OK, enough of the nonsense.

Can anyone tell me what car this is?

It didn't seem to have any badging anywhere. I noticed on the window sticker (could barely see it) something like VRS or VR6 and EVI or EV1? Not sure.

Not sure of the exact make or model, but it looks like it could be Canadian.

unledei.png

Not sure of the exact make or model, but it looks like it could be Canadian.

Genius! We need annabelle's expert opinion. Her daddy would know!!

Did you find this yet sammy?

Not a Soul, not a Cube... not any of the new Hummers - the door handles are all wrong for one thing.... NOT Ranger Rover.

Square wheel wells and a brush guard.... I dont think it's GMC - the square wheel wells aren't quite the same are they?

Seems no one knows.

Just saw a Subway commercial advertising for New York and them having a buy one get one free or something like that.....anyway few shots of people in Devils jerseys in championship plaza. Got pretty pumped. Anyone else see this?

That ad left me scratching my head. First of all, no self-respecting New Yorker gets his subs from Subway. Then the Devils fans? It reminds me of the Daneyko quote in someone's sig, something like "I didn't play for a New York area team, I played for a New Jersey team."

Regardless, I guess it's cool to see the team colors on a commercial. Has anyone seen that ad run during anything other than Devils games?

That ad left me scratching my head. First of all, no self-respecting New Yorker gets his subs from Subway. Then the Devils fans? It reminds me of the Daneyko quote in someone's sig, something like "I didn't play for a New York area team, I played for a New Jersey team."

Regardless, I guess it's cool to see the team colors on a commercial. Has anyone seen that ad run during anything other than Devils games?

It was also played during the Winter Classic.

I can dig the subway. coldcut combo and the teriyaki chicken thing used to be staples for me. there was one at a gas station and easily fit in my pocket when riding into work.

You could just network the laptop and access it when you need a specific song

Yeah, that or buy an external hard drive. That's where I keep all of my music - as such, my music's survived about four hard drive crashes so far by not being stored on the computer itself.

Thanks for the reply guys. What had actually happened was my laptop (from 2007) took a final dive when the hardrive sh!tted out. Its done it before and I have replaced it but this time I said screw it and just went out and bought a new desktop. I wanted to keep all my music instead of loosing it all again. I actually used a program called sharepod. It worked like a charm taking all the music off of the ipod originally and putting it on this computer. I would recommend it to anyone who is in the same situation. Again, thanks for the input though. I appreciate it. Im not that computer savy so any help was appreciated. :cheers:

Anyone here read or are into zombie/apocalypse novels?

I've read a bunch. From World War Z to the collections which are fun. Zombies are cool. Nice to seem them get their due as the anti-twilight creature. No emo issues with a zombie.

Lots of good films out there too.