All-Purpose Off-Season NHL UFA RUMOR & TRADE Thread

DevilinLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Quantity... especially if you think your man will still be on the board.

Alright thanks for letting me know, was just curious

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

TSN is reporting that Campbell will waive his NTC to go to FLA. No confirmation or details yet.

Possibly Rusty Olesz returning in the deal.

7.14 million for Campbell had 5 goals and 22 assists this year. That'll up Florida cap-wise.

Loving this trade for Regehr if it goes down as advertised...

Regehr, Kotalik AND a 2nd rounder for Butler and Byron, 2 players the Sabres can no question live without...

Regehr is exactly what this team needs, especially on the blueline...

Kotalik will either have to love Rochester or they will most likely buy him out for 1M...beautiful

So far so good Mr. Pegula on your promise you are letting the GM do his thing!

This deal probably takes us out of the running for Brad Richards...and quite honestly it is probably a good thing

Edited by LOTCB

Regehr, Kotalik AND a 2nd rounder for Butler and Byron, 2 players the Sabres can no question live without...

Kotalik will either have to love Rochester or they will most likely buy him out for 1M...beautiful

This deal probably takes us out of the running for Brad Richards...and quite honestly it is probably a good thing

I was going to actually be impressed you're not flipping about the Kotalik addition until I saw the 2nd rounder coming back to Buffalo, freaking great deal as long as it gets done.

EDIT: Which way is the 2nd going, is Buffalo getting or sending it cause its switched from the two posts...I'd have to guess Buffalo is shipping it

Edited by jagknife

That is a solid deal for Buffalo. At first, it was being reported that Ennis was headed the other way, which would've been lunacy on Buffalo's part.

That is a solid deal for Buffalo. At first, it was being reported that Ennis was headed the other way, which would've been lunacy on Buffalo's part.

If the Sabres dealt Ennis, I would have had an epic meltdown...

To get a guy like Robyn AND get a 2nd rounder, albeit in 2012, and not give up some of the top young defenseman that we have...wow, what is going on around here? Wake me up from this dream :clap:

the new days days could become the best days of my entire life easily... we got Larsson... then i just want Parise re-signed (with a NTC kicking-in day1) and Rolston traded for picks or low salary coming back

this my friends would be the best... simply the best

Kind of surprised that the Rangers traded Evgeny Grachev for a 3rd rounder earlier. I don't know much about him but I recall him being rated pretty highly by their HF writer. But maybe he didn't know what he was talking about.

Look at the Rangers organizational depth chart, it's littered with future all-stars and first/second liners. Almost anyone taken in the first 3 rounds is a future stud :lol: Jared is much more reasonable with the Devils guys.

Look at the Rangers organizational depth chart, it's littered with future all-stars and first/second liners. Almost anyone taken in the first 3 rounds is a future stud :lol: Jared is much more reasonable with the Devils guys.

Haha, true enough. For what it's worth, Larry Brooks also tweeted this:

NYP_Brooksie Larry Brooks

Sather: Grachev asked out, wanted new start. GM had been shopping him for year, Blues only team interested

So that also kind of answers my question.

So everything is HERE? all the trade news and stuff like that ... I guess that's cool enough - I guess in this twitter society no one cares about actual news stories. How weird will that be? We'll turn into this heresay society of sound bytes and no news articles anymore....

:( news will be like this board -- one sentence of fact hidden in a manure pile of prolific narcissist sounding off on the facts as they see them. Trauma. Facts are killed as are all interesting and valid opinions out there.

So depressing to me. No space for real thought

Edited by Pepperkorn