Sherbatov breakaway goal

SterioDesign

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Hockey_World_Championships

because his team won the iihf d3 they move up to 2 which is still below d1 and the championship division which includes the us, canada, ext....i think

bare in mind he got this in a game where they won by like 20 goals against the greeks....i think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IIHF_World_Championship_Division_III

not to take anything away from that goal which was insane

Edited by justdo3043

So stupid, why the hell would you try something like that in a real game? In a skills contest or something where it's all about showing off and not about actually scoring, then okay fine, but in a game where scoring goals counts, I have no idea why anyone would even think of something like that unless they just care more about showing up their opponent. Fortunately for him he scored, otherwise he would have just made an ass out of himself, but there are many more probable ways of beating the goalie on a breakaway.

So stupid, why the hell would you try something like that in a real game? In a skills contest or something where it's all about showing off and not about actually scoring, then okay fine, but in a game where scoring goals counts, I have no idea why anyone would even think of something like that unless they just care more about showing up their opponent. Fortunately for him he scored, otherwise he would have just made an ass out of himself, but there are many more probable ways of beating the goalie on a breakaway.

Because Israel won this game 26-0, so he was like "fvck it" :lol:

It's really good for hockey that even teams like Israel have a player with skill like that. We had an Israeli draft pick at one point, Maxim Birbraer, who is regarded as the best Israeli player of all time. Maybe the NHL will start seeing some D2 countries produce some more players soon.

Because Israel won this game 26-0, so he was like "fvck it" :lol:

If that's the case I hope someone on the other team laid a beating on him later in the game.

a. #7 doesn't look like he can even skate

b. the goalie goes down then just flops out

I've come to the conclusion that the league isn't of great quality...

It isn't compared to the top division or the NHL, but you still have to be a hell of a player to make any of those teams. One of my friends who played in the FHL (one step below the ECHL) played with someone from the Irish team, which is even lower than Israel, and said he was ridiculously good. There is a huge misconception that these lower international leagues are like a recreational men's league, but that is not at all the case.

I skate better than number 7.

I doubt it.

I thought this was from the Israeli Beer Hockey League.

Actually, the guy was trying to make a drop pass and he scratched into a goal.

No he is wearing Israel's jersey and you can see the IIHF logo in the corner, it's not from a beer league.

And he definitely wasn't trying to make a drop pass. He was on a breakaway and there were two guys from the other team that would have had to somehow miss the puck for it to get to his teammate.