GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ New Jersey Devils

Quinn01

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is this team is at best a .500 team. I am not quite ready to blame anything on deboer at this point with the injuries and everything. However like I said before Marty should have retired two years ago. He is at the point where he will single handedly lose more games than single handedly win games.

He is old and slow and we will lose a few games because of nostaglia for him.

Fact is this team is at best a .500 team. I am not quite ready to blame anything on deboer at this point with the injuries and everything. However like I said before Marty should have retired two years ago. He is at the point where he will single handedly lose more games than single handedly win games.

He is old and slow and we will lose a few games because of nostaglia for him.

Gotta give Lou some of the blame, this team has been a 500 team for a few years now, it has some holes that need to be filled, and they are being filled by scrubs

Edited by hargsy

Alright Im going to the gym before something not positive happens.

Wow so much for that. Broduer is awful right now. Whats going to be the excuse this year? We're heading in the same direction and nobody of any major significance is hurt. Are we just rebuilding or old or do the Devils just suck? Because i'm going with them just sucking. They aren't a good hockey team at all.

Wow so much for that. Broduer is awful right now. Whats going to be the excuse this year? We're heading in the same direction and nobody of any major significance is hurt. Are we just rebuilding or old or do the Devils just suck? Because i'm going with them just sucking. They aren't a good hockey team at all.

Lolwut

If Devil can stay at .500 till Zajac and JJ get back, I am fine. Its difficult to expect much more from them as they are missing two key centers.

Two centers will not fill the holes on defense. Goaltending will also be an issue in the years to come. A few more offensive threats would not hurt either. It is what it is, this team is quite a few years away from having a Cup contending team. That having been said, lets go devils! :evil:

Yeah I mean other than 2 of our top 3 centers, nobody TOO important :rolleyes:

So I'm wondering how much longer Lou waits to make a deal for a center if they lose tomorrow. Which they probably will.

Gonna have to suck it up, i think. They can't add anything without subtracting a roster player because what do they do when Zajac and JJ are healthy? The new additions can't dissapear. That's why i don't buy any rumors right now that do not concern players on this current roster. Until then they'll play around with bums like Ryan Carter.

Right, no one of any significance is hurt. Only the top 2 centers, but they aren't really important.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Well I would call the injury to zajac significant.

Brodeur hadn't had it for a couple of years now, but the defenders have been rushing to excuse him for everything.