GDT: Devils at Carolina Hurricanes

NJDEVS1730

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the ****ty power play isn't Marty's fault after all :P

The call on Carter was absolute fvcking horsesh!t, the ejection is the cherry on top of the horsesh!t cake. How much you wanna bet he's suspended at least a game too? This fvcking league...

Eh Carter's a bit of a jack*** that constantly puts himself into trouble. Can't wait for Josefson to come back and hopefully put this guy back in healthy scratchdom.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well this sucks RT @NHLDevils Ryan Carter receives minor for crosscheck, five mins major and game misconduct for boarding Spacek.

it`s may be a janss-sestito-boult line problem for us

if carter skip games, hope zharkov or mills or napalm take up

Lol that's the million dollar question

Lou try to save his money? such a curmudgeon

Should let bar handle both in the mean time. More offense off the pk than pp, can't be any worse than now

agree

Edited by Guadana

His head was turned to the side- it was a 2 minute boarding minor, and I'd have no problem with that call. 5 and a game is garbage.

Doesn't matter where his head is turned, it's where his body is positioned. Plus, i think the official didn't like the distance carter skated in to make the hit. I think it;s one of those "it looked worse then it was" hits, but you're playing with fire anytime you make that hit.

Edited by SJP20

I guess this team just doesn't want this game. Sure boys hope you had a Merry Christmas, take this one off. I knew they'd come out like this in this game. This game should be 4-0 canes. They'll get shut out. Nothing positive happening.

Oh and the Devils don't even have a shot on goal.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3