2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Don't know much about this nestorov guy but he is having a shocker of a game. I've seen mark Fraser have much, much better games than this. But I guess he's seeing more ice time due to Carle's injury?

Refs are calling everything though.

Don't know much about this nestorov guy but he is having a shocker of a game. I've seen mark Fraser have much, much better games than this. But I guess he's seeing more ice time due to Carle's injury?

Refs are calling everything though.

calling everything on tampa that's for sure. But when a lightning player has the puck behind his own net and starts to move out and a rag is hacking and tugging him to his own blue line...nah that's never called

Maybe 5% of that gathering are actual ranger fans or have watched a hockey game in their lives. People are just there to hang out in In the park outdoors communally.

Speaking of disgusting sights and sounds, please NBC, no more of that sh!tty sh!tty fall out boy sh!tty music...'For Centuries!...and Centuries!!' Your jingle feels like it takes centuries to listen to.

Speaking of disgusting sights and sounds, please NBC, no more of that sh!tty sh!tty fall out boy sh!tty music...'For Centuries!...and Centuries!!' Your jingle feels like it takes centuries to listen to.

Holy crap - rant warning.

I'm having flashbacks to the college football playoffs, especially the NCG. They must've played this horrible song about 100 times during the three games.

STOP WITH THE FALLOUT BOY ALREADY. No one likes them, no one cares about them, and plugging them into every sporting event out there won't win them more fans. They're old news, it's a sh!tty song (and album).. Just enough already. It's borderline pathetic how hard they're trying to push their brand.

I want to punch their marketing team director in the face.

/rant