GDT - Devils vs Wild - 3/17/16 - St. Paddy's Day Edition

DJ Eco

Some people clearly love the chant so I don't have a problem with him, just didn't appreciate being next to that being done 7 times.  Most games it's done once or twice.

I think you need to attend more games Tri, look what happens when you show up- Mike Sislo scores two and the team puts up a touchdown and an extra point. I mean you saw the Devils equivalent of a Halley's Comet sighting lol.

• Like 2

The chant is much louder and "in your face" now. In the past Rock and Roll part 2 was playing, the crowd was still in post goal cheer mode...now the arena has settled down from the goal and you can REALLY hear it come across on TV.

4 hours ago, DJ Eco said:

safe_image.php?d=AQDm-mxAHfht3YiD&url=ht

OMG yus.  New and improved.  

5 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I think you need to attend more games Tri, look what happens when you show up- Mike Sislo scores two and the team puts up a touchdown and an extra point. I mean you saw the Devils equivalent of a Halley's Comet sighting lol.

LMAO.  Go to more games.  

5 hours ago, RizzMB30 said:

LMAO.  Go to more games.  

Then who gets blamed for the Devils' draft position getting screwed up...Tri for going to more games, or you and MD2020 for telling Tri to go to more games?

6 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Then who gets blamed for the Devils' draft position getting screwed up...Tri for going to more games, or you and MD2020 for telling Tri to go to more games?

Or the team, for actually playing hockey rather than taking a dive. I'd lose a lot of respect if there was an outright tank. 

• Like 1

LMAO.  Go to more games.  

Lol, I think we're looking at a decent pick regardless. Whether we pick at 4 or 11. There is a point where you want the young players, Smith-pelly, Rico, Boucher need to finish out the year strong and be hungry for next season. Not thinking about where they finish. The tanking attitude is contagious amongst fans, BUT I highly doubt most players feel that way.

"Hey, at least if we keep losing, the team will get a great draft pick."

Imagine hearing Zajac, Henrique, Schneider, or Greene say this.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

I'm kidding of course...anyone who's read my posts knows I'm not a fan of tanking...nor can I ever root for my team to purposely suck, even if it can be argued that it's beneficial long-term.  I want to see Palms and Henrique finish with 30 goals each, see how long DSP can keep up this freakish run, etc.

On 18/03/2016 at 2:30 PM, SterioDesign said:

So George Laraque as it all figured out. He says he knows why DSP is on fire lately.

1- Because he's not going out anymore cause he's in NJ and bars in Newark are way too dangerous at night according to Laraque.

2- Since he's not going out, then he's not drinking. Then saying that according to his sources, when GDSP is drinking, it's non-stop until morning.

He also added that since DSP is not there anymore Galchenyuk is not going out anymore either so that's why he's on fire too at the moment.

Gotta love MTL. 

Since you aren't from the area, I've gotta say that I'm 99% sure none of the players live in Newark or probably even go out in Newark.  Let's just say it isn't their scene.  They most likely live in Hoboken or thereabouts.  And the going out scene in Hoboken/Jersey City is not too shabby.  You can find something going on most any night.  Not too mention the Path makes Manhattan very accessible any given evening.  So I'm going to have to disagree with Mr. Laraque here as far as his reasoning goes on why he just assumes that DSP may not be going out.

17 hours ago, Crisis said:

Since you aren't from the area, I've gotta say that I'm 99% sure none of the players live in Newark or probably even go out in Newark.  Let's just say it isn't their scene.  They most likely live in Hoboken or thereabouts.  And the going out scene in Hoboken/Jersey City is not too shabby.  You can find something going on most any night.  Not too mention the Path makes Manhattan very accessible any given evening.  So I'm going to have to disagree with Mr. Laraque here as far as his reasoning goes on why he just assumes that DSP may not be going out.

Oh i know that. I got buddies trying to give me sh!t cause the team im cheering for is in a sh!t sh!tty and that no player wants to live in Newark. They are just ignorant I mean lol as if i care. It's the team that i care about. Toronto has a great city and has been sold out forever. What do they have to show on the ice for the last few decades? nothing lol

and Laraque is obviously  talking out of his ass, he's well known for that

Georges Laraque needs to get out more. Montreal is fun as hell, one of my favorite cities, but New York nightlife is an endless void. DSP is likely staying in Hoboken right now, a 10 minute PATH ride to Manhattan. If there's any place an athlete with alcoholic tendencies can get sucked into, it's here.