2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

Versus how many times including last night when they made progress only to gown down even more goals or come up one short. I mean how many times have they pulled the goalie down 1 with over a minute to go and either A) Not gotten one shot off or B, given up an ENG. For a stretch, this team, down 3-2 and coming up short was almost like clockwork. BTW MTL just not even bothering any more

db84a6ace0190a1a71a915e887c6d047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, '7 said:
Neither Columbus or Florida will lose the rest of the season. I'm convinced of this

And with that, Columbus takes the lead. Boston is utterly useless.

And the Bruins tie it up 20 seconds later

Edited by MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

CBJ and FLA have a compete level and talent that the Devils can't match. That's going to be what keeps the Devs out of the postseason.

The talent is debatable other than in goal, but compete level? Total bs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

CBJ and FLA have a compete level and talent that the Devils can't match. That's going to be what keeps the Devs out of the postseason.

They also have luck that we can't match.

3 minutes ago, PacificDevil said:

If someone told us October 4th, 3-way fight for last 2 places on March 20th, we’d have taken it 

Absolutely. This is exciting. What's even more exciting is that this team is clearly in the right direction. The youth is exciting, we have Hall for a few years still, and I have no doubt he will stay in Jersey. If we see that the team is heading the right path, he sure as hell can see it. Being part of an up and coming fast team must be fun, and it's his team.