2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

LittleBallofHate

I know we've been the laughingstock of the division for a little while, but it's kinda crazy that the Devils have won a playoff series more recently than Philadelphia. They've been the definition of "average" for the last 6 years. 

The Flyers, not withstanding what their or-gan-EYE-zay-tion thinks about itself, has also been the definition of “not good enough” for 42 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, PacificDevil said:

Panarin-Saad trade is the most bone-headed trade in the recent history, Chicago got absolutely fleeced times 100

Let me think, there's this trade involving that Taylor Hall guys that could also be considered as the most stupid trade in recent memory lol ;) 

Colorado losing 5-2

Happy to see the Caps lose to CBJ and see Alexander Ovechkin get 0 pts. This guy was desperately trying to gain individual accolades in the last game of the season, serves him right. Round 1 so far off to an expected start with the home teams winning and CBJ being the one to win on the road.