2018-19 Around the League Thread

jagknife

14 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Exactly lol.

It is pretty funny though. The guy already basically said he isn't signing there, he's going to free agency. Pretty much guarantees he has to be traded. So you know management is already not happy with him. So now the fans know that on top of him not wanting to be on the team and not being willing to sign an extension, he also sh!ts his pants when he's sick. 

They should also tell them that he kicks puppies and cheats on his taxes. 

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It is pretty funny though. The guy already basically said he isn't signing there, he's going to free agency. Pretty much guarantees he has to be traded. So you know management is already not happy with him. So now the fans know that on top of him not wanting to be on the team and not being willing to sign an extension, he also sh!ts his pants when he's sick. 

Assuming he's not already tied up clubbing baby seals and farting in church...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean, it’s a d!ck thing to say no doubt.... but I’m not gonna sit here and tell you that if I was a Columbus fan and this little douchebag has basically given the middle finger to my city and my fellow fans with this bullsh!t he’s pulling, that I wouldn’t find it hilarious that his punk ass is now horribly embarrassed in a public forum lol.

Edited by MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I mean, it’s a d!ck thing to say no doubt.... but I’m not gonna sit here and tell you that if I was a Columbus fan and this little douchebag has basically given the middle finger to my city and my fellow fans with this bullsh!t he’s pulling, that I wouldn’t find it hilarious that his punk ass is now horribly embarrassed in a public forum lol.

No, I agree with you, its hysterical. Its the ultimate "fvck you" to the guy. I don't mind it at all, I love it. 

That being said, send that pants-pooper our way, I'll give him a roster spot. Marcus Johansson for Panarin. The trade is one for one, and we promise he won't make a number two. 

• Haha 4

I have a hard time hating Torts because he coached the Bolts to a Cup win that I saw live in 2004, and I also do think his antics and remarks are hilarious and good for the game - the NHL needs some personality every now and then.  That said, I hate the team he coaches, which makes me sort of hate him too.  Plus I hate that he coached the Rags.  So....fvck Torts.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

No, I agree with you, its hysterical. Its the ultimate "fvck you" to the guy. I don't mind it at all, I love it. 

That being said, send that pants-pooper our way, I'll give him a roster spot. Marcus Johansson for Panarin. The trade is one for one, and we promise he won't make a number two. 

Considering that it didn't seem so long ago that many thought MoJo wouldn't bring the Devils sh!t at the deadline...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

That was teed up for you.

Hey, when given a nice big fat eephus pitch...

• Like 1