GDT: The Devils of New Jersey Vs. The Knights of Las Vegas 7PM MSG+

SeanMac16

23 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I need to miss more games, damn impressive effort last night.

Same here lol I've been wanting to see a Nico ot goal since he got here and of course only the 2nd home game I miss all year and it happens lol

What a game though, can't believe they came back. Cory is toast. Just put the trash out in the garbage can at this point. He's gotta go simply for the fact that the team sh!ts their pants anytime he's in goal. 

Just now i remember when Mueller saved that goal by a milimeter and that the Vegas coach was laughing at how close it was lol probably figured it wouldnt matter since they had a 3 goals lead.

Well well

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Hot damn still feels good today.  Hope they carry this positive momentum into tonight.

That said, I just don't know what you do with Cory at this point.  You can't put him out there anymore.

The LA game was the one game he should have been put in since LA is struggling hard with their offence. But at the same we reaaaally needed that win so god knows

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Hot damn still feels good today.  Hope they carry this positive momentum into tonight.

That said, I just don't know what you do with Cory at this point.  You can't put him out there anymore.

It's all mental with him right now, and, unfortunately, the team feeds off that.   He seems to lack confidence, and the team lacks confidence in him.   After KK came in, they took it to a team on an extended road trip and caused them to run out of gas.  TRUE GRIT!  (And without TH9, WOW!)

Cory right now is the enpty package from chicken your throw in the garbage and forget about. For the first day or so, you don’t remember it’s in there. Then all of a sudden you’re met with some of the most heinous smells imaginable.

I’m at the point where we need to tie that bag off and let it go...

3 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Same here lol I've been wanting to see a Nico ot goal since he got here and of course only the 2nd home game I miss all year and it happens lol

What a game though, can't believe they came back. Cory is toast. Just put the trash out in the garbage can at this point. He's gotta go simply for the fact that the team sh!ts their pants anytime he's in goal. 

• Haha 1