GDT: Sabres @ Devils 6:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

28 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Didn’t get to watch the game (and for some lovely reason my DVR didn’t record it UGH) but 2 in a row now for Cory? Is he back? 

I thought the Devils looked flat hit capitalized on their chances. Cory, to me, was more on the reactive side of goaltending instead of proactive but it worked out. The opening play was nearly a disaster but defense helped out. 

2 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Here he comes again to stop us bottoming out completely at a time where we really could do with him just being terrible. 

Damn it if this wasn't my thinking as well.. well, after enjoying seeing the Devils win for a little bit.

Yesterday was the first game in weeks where I watched from start to finish.  Cory looked really good throughout the game.  He did get a few lucky breaks, but that's how it sometimes works.  Also good for the team for getting him some goal support (finally) that is not against him.

I really hope that yesterday was the true beginning of the end for Emoji Douche on this team.

• Like 1

It says all that?

If you wrote it in English I'd fvcking understand it...

I'm going home!  Clear a path!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

93 was a great year for movies...

Jurassic Park, Schindler’s List, Groundhog Day, Falling Down, True Romance, A Bronx Tale, Dazed and Confused, The Fugitive, Carlito’s Way,  Tombstone...

I'm a huge movie buff and I never realized how great 1993 was for movies...that's a hell of a list. 

• Like 3

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

‘I don’t like guys that don’t curse... not a fvck or a sh!t in all these years.’

I could talk about that movie for hours...it's one of the very best I've ever seen, and has a ton of layers to it. 

• Like 2

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

It really is a great movie, it’s criminally underrated. ‘Mr Yi- DEFENSE!!!’

They really did an amazing job of making LA look like this oppressively hot hell hole too.  The cast and crew said you could still feel a lot of tension in the air from the LA riots. 

• Like 2

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

"Looks like we got a critic Rick!"

My wife always cracks up when that woman in the Whammyburger yaks up her lunch...heh heh...

The woman working behind the counter with the big fake smile helping De-fens with his "breakfast" is Michelle Pfieffer's sister. 

• Like 2