GDT: Devils at Ducks, 3/1/2020 8pm Eastern

mfitz804

26 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

Honda Center has a club/suite level, but no escalators. Ridiculous.

Here’s my view in Anaheim:
d00acc4bda16978123ac1837b08a6f71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the post because it's a cool view and pretty awesome that you went to all three games out there, but for the arena....how is that even legal?  There's no way that's ADA-compliant.

1 minute ago, lazer said:

Not knocking zacha here either but he almost missed that got post

Bratt phenominal 

7 G and 7 A in his last 16 GP.  Feels like it’s starting to happen for him on a much more consistent basis.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Bratt is tiny yet plays strong on the puck. This kid will only get better as he ages. I think he will be a perfect 2nd line winger for us.

Such a great find in the 6th round. Fingers crossed he turns into our Pavel Datsyuk or Henrik Zetterberg...

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

oh my god lmfao

Oh lighten up.  Jesus.  I’m not killing Zacha.  

I liked the post because it's a cool view and pretty awesome that you went to all three games out there, but for the arena....how is that even legal?  There's no way that's ADA-compliant.

They do have elevators here, though I don’t think there are many of them.

Incidentally, for the Devils I only went to the Kings game on Saturday and the Ducks game tonight. I did not attend the Devils/Sharks game on Thursday, and won’t be at the Devils/Golden Knights game on Tuesday either. (I also attended the 76ers/Clippers game earlier today and the Arizona State/Southern California college basketball game on Saturday evening on this weekend trip.)

Also for what it’s worth, I did not rent a car or use Uber/Lyft/taxis on this trip.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

I’m laughing. perfectly light. because it’s just a phenomenal example of the state of the forum. jack hughes falls on his ass and you guys are praising him for his ability to fall gracefully. Zacha buries a nice pass and the first two comments are “lol he almost missed” (no he didn’t) and “anyone could’ve done that.” 

god i miss the 2008 edition of NJDevs. 

If you hate the current state of the forums, why stay then?  Doesn’t seem like being here brings you any enjoyment lately.

Anyway, like I said, didn’t really mean what I posted as some slight on Zacha, as I did that Bratt‘s pass was so damned good that all Zacha had to do was put it home.  More of a compliment to how good the pass was.

Another goal for Zacha...well done Pavel!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

anyone except ya boiiiiiiii palmieri apparently, who just had a gaping 4x6 and found the dasher. 

If you have some problem with me, take it to PM.

Great pass by Hughes to Palms...who skies it over the goal
Nvm it was wide

That shot was at the opposite of the arena from what I’m sitting, but I have no idea how Palmieri missed the net on that one. He had about 3 feet of net on the left side to work with.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

What makes the bigger black hole...Schneider goose egg or Zacha hatty?

McLeod getting his first tonight.