GDT: Devils @ Bright Lights Brah! - Round 2 of 4 - 15 Apr, 730p

jagknife

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

How are we even close to being  “identical?” NY’s leading scorer is Panarin (29), they also have guys like Zibanejad (27), Kreider (29), and Strome (27). All their best players (except Fox) are vets. Our best players are literally children. 

Anyway, the trade deadline depleted the roster and Bratt and Zacha are injured. It's definitely not time to jump off the nearest bridge. It definitely is frustrating to get hammered by the Rangers for the 4th game in a row and the team is bad tonight, but whaddya gonna do? 

1 hour ago, Brewskies said:

What am I missing? What did you expect?

It all youth playing against potential playoff teams.

What I expected and what I wanted to see are two different things. I don’t have to be surprised to be pissed off. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

What I expected and what I wanted to see are two different things. I don’t have to be surprised to be pissed off. 

Exactly. I think not scoring a goal in 120 consecutive minutes of hockey against our biggest rivals is plenty to be pissed off about, regardless of how young and inexperienced this roster may be.

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Exactly. I think not scoring a goal in 120 consecutive minutes of hockey against our biggest rivals is plenty to be pissed off about, regardless of how young and inexperienced this roster may be.

I believe Cangi said it’s over 170 minutes including the last game against them before this week.