Playoffs

point

31 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I feel like I said this exact same thing verbatim during their Stanley Cup summer bender

We’re both right. He has a better slap shot than most homeless guys though. Probably anyway. I’ll have to poll some homeless people. 

Tavares just sustained an accidental kick to the head at full speed after a hit.  Really hard to watch.  Hope it’s not as bad as it looks 

Edit: he just gave a thumbs up from stretcher on way off so maybe it’s not as bad as it looked.   It was really scary when trainers first got to him.  

Edited by Lateralous

24 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Tavares just sustained an accidental kick to the head at full speed after a hit.  Really hard to watch.  Hope it’s not as bad as it looks 

Edit: he just gave a thumbs up from stretcher on way off so maybe it’s not as bad as it looked.   It was really scary when trainers first got to him.  

Watching him go over backwards from his knees had me really worried. Glad as hell he could give the thumbs up.

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That was me. You could argue others, but if I’m starting a team and I needed a goalie, he’s the goalie I’d pick.

Not tonight lol. 

He’s Vasil-leaky.

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1

I'm going to go the opposite on Ovi - I don't think there's any risk he loses one c-hair of respect in that locker room.  I wouldn't trade the fire, emotion and edge he plays with along with the  world class skill he has for anything.  I would much rather see that that a team of clams tuck their tails between their legs and say gee boys let's get'em next time.  It was a complete fvck up and he wasn't having it. I'm sure he ripped both but I'm also going with the initial outburst was in russian.