Scotty Goes, Episode 1 (Gomez interviews Brodeur)

aylbert

30 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Scotty is one of the best storytellers around. This is a little more polished, edited, and with the position Marty is in he probably can’t be too candid or anything like that. But if you enjoyed that, you owe it to yourself to find the episodes of Spittin’ Chiclets where Gomer is interviewed. 

Some of the craziest, funniest, most wild stories about our favorite players that you’ll ever hear. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These stories like this bring out Great Devils winning memories.

Here it is 2021, and Lou Lamoriello has traveled from NJ to Toronto and back to this area Long Island and he won the GM of the year award last season and is up for it again for this season. I hope he wins it back to back.

In the present, some of us have these memories of the past Devils winnings and now the present NJ Devils, never mind.

Thanks for posting this Scotty video.

• Like 1

I watched the episode and I enjoyed it, thanks for posting. 

I was a little concerned about Marty’s mental status when he started talking about how he went to St. Louis at the end of his career and he retired as a Blues player. 

I don’t recall that, does anyone else recall him doing such a thing?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Mr. Brewskies, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. 

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

And some of us can’t afford to lose any more…

17 hours ago, aylbert said:

This was awesome…just flew by.  Can only imagine how many more great stories he could’ve shared.  

3 hours ago, MB3 said:

Mr. Brewskies, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. 

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

Do you love to read your crap? Have you acted this way all your life or just when you can hide behind a screen in this forum?

9 hours ago, Brewskies said:

Yes, why would you ask?

23 hours ago, Brewskies said:

In the present, some of us have these memories of the past Devils winnings and now the present NJ Devils, never mind.

Edited by mfitz804