GDT: Whoa, so fast? - Devils vs Capitals - 21 Oct - 7pm (Eastern)

jagknife

5 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Rango really needs to find the back of the net soon.

Yeah still early but it’s not like he has this extended track record of production.  Not worried about him yet, but he’s def been quieter in general than I was expecting him to be. 

1 minute ago, Jerrydevil said:

She's classy and beautiful, a great combination. Very purple-y today.

Grimace and Barney about to battle to the death for her hand

• Haha 1

Just now, CarpathianForest said:

How is it that other team's third string goalies look like the second coming of Patrick Roy against us, but our third string goalies always look like the second coming of Red Light Racicot?

Because our 3rd string goalie is usually a guy who wouldn’t have a job on any NHL team, ever?

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

This game is going about how I expected. Wedgewood is straight trash, and losing Jack cannot be overstated. It’s basically like missing your star QB with how much he controls the flow of games (zone entries, takeaways, etc). 

You don't think Gauthier is a suitable replacement? Lol. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

This game is going about how I expected. Wedgewood is straight trash, and losing Jack cannot be overstated. It’s basically like missing your star QB with how much he controls the flow of games (zone entries, takeaways, etc). 

Yeah we knew losing Hughes was going to sting…and not like he’s the only guy out at the moment, as we well know.  I can’t really get mad about this one because it was hard to imagine this banged-up version of the Devils was going to beat the Caps.  

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Like replacing Russell Wilson with Gino Smith

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah we knew losing Hughes was going to sting…and not like he’s the only guy out at the moment, as we well know.  I can’t really get mad about this one because it was hard to imagine this banged-up version of the Devils was going to beat the Caps.  

100% right, and I’m pretty sure if Jack were on this game, we’d still be getting our a$$ kicked. 

• Like 1

Just now, CarpathianForest said:

Like replacing Russell Wilson with Gino Smith

Ugh. That moron gift wrapped a W for the Steelers. Trying to run around in OT with one hand on the ball while TJ Watt is bearing down on you…

Bold strategy, Cotton. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

100% right, and I’m pretty sure if Jack were on this game, we’d still be getting our a$$ kicked. 

Maybe not, but with the other players missing, I could still see a loss.