Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

8C12CE03-F0A7-4624-B777-089790A23A38.thumb.jpeg.8f9497aa4d06a0173c7d1159b62693a5.jpeg

Fleury with a beautiful classic mask. I wonder if Vanecek or Glasswood will have a special one. 

Should just be the record of these sh!t teams on each guys helmet. 

Vanecek can put 113-281-86 with a Rockies logo and Scmid can out 27-110-23 with a Scouts logo to honor our distinguished history. 

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Much as I hate to admit it, I think blue pants might've been a better way to go.  In full uni, the whole ensemble has kind of a "toy" vibe to it.  Very Fisher Price.

Stop trying to hurt me, there's already too much blue lol

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Much as I hate to admit it, I think blue pants might've been a better way to go.  In full uni, the whole ensemble has kind of a "toy" vibe to it.  Very Fisher Price.

Another way to go would have been using our own colors and a better design. But hey, who am I?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Another way to go would have been using our own colors and a better design. But hey, who am I?

Well yeah.  We all wanted that.  Something black/red/green could've been great.  

At least we didn't get the Frankenscouts...because those jerseys were reaaaaaaally scary.

• Like 1

Sooooooo got my daughter a BK Wonder Diggler and it arrived yesterday afternoon.  Giving it to her today...she likes them, so it's not like she'll see it and be repulsed, heh heh.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sooooooo got my daughter a BK Wonder Diggler and it arrived yesterday afternoon.  Giving it to her today...she likes them, so it's not like she'll see it and be repulsed, heh heh.

Mine is set to arrive Tuesday. I have to decide if I am wearing it blank until the end of the season, or if I am sending it to EPS, in which case I likely won't have it back for 6 months. 

Also want to see if they put the 40th patches on there, but based on the Jersey jersey not having them, I am suspecting that will be a no. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Mine is set to arrive Tuesday. I have to decide if I am wearing it blank until the end of the season, or if I am sending it to EPS, in which case I likely won't have it back for 6 months. 

Also want to see if they put the 40th patches on there, but based on the Jersey jersey not having them, I am suspecting that will be a no. 

You are correct, it's a no, re:  40th patch.  This one was a blank.  

12 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

You are correct, it's a no, re:  40th patch.  This one was a blank.  

None of the jerseys on NHL.com seem to have the 40th patch, even the ones we know they are wearing them on. It can’t really be confirmed until we see them. But I am assuming no. Which means I will have to buy another home or road to utilize my patch. 

Those Panther RRs “capture” the feel of Florida.  They just do.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

That’s funny, I ordered the same 

I didn’t order mine customized, though, I’ll be sending it in after I get it (probably after jersey wearing season ends). So I have the time to adjust if I decide on someone else. But I almost put Daws on my Jersey jersey, so I figure it would take something spectacular, like a trade, for me to change my mind. 

29 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I didn’t order mine customized, though, I’ll be sending it in after I get it (probably after jersey wearing season ends). So I have the time to adjust if I decide on someone else. But I almost put Daws on my Jersey jersey, so I figure it would take something spectacular, like a trade, for me to change my mind. 

Ah gotcha. I’m just letting Utica do it.  Never got anything from there so hoping it comes out nice 

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Ah gotcha. I’m just letting Utica do it.  Never got anything from there so hoping it comes out nice 

Will probably get one and go with #7 Nemec myself.

Pretty sure there won’t be much of a demand for #11 Johnsson jerseys…

51 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’m only seeing blanks available for order here. 

https://uticacomets.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-adult-utica-devils-logo-white-replica-jersey

How were you able to select customization? I’d like to avoid waiting 6 months for EPS if I do get one of these. 

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

https://uticacomets.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-adult-utica-devils-logo-white-replica-jersey

How were you able to select customization? I’d like to avoid waiting 6 months for EPS if I do get one of these. 

I believe if you look at their store there is an option to add customization to your cart. 

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

I had to add customization as a separate item and then contact them with my order # and customization info. It’s a little convoluted but they got right back to me with a confirmation  

Edited by Devil Dan 56