GDT: Canadiens @ Devils, MSG+2, 7:00 pm, 4/7/2022

Colorado Rockies 1976

4 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Just curious, what happened to jimmy i sit when i pee vesey? I know he got banged up during that rag game but any news come out other than “will not play for a while” according to sals little blonde side piece Erika 

Last I heard was he was having an MRI today, I didn’t hear the results. Given that his roster spot can be given to anyone who can hold a hockey stick, I didn’t really look for any updates. 

Tatar and Zacha are now tied for points. If you add them together, you get Jack Hughes point total. 

Jack Hughes spent a good portion of this season injured so I’m not sure if that shows how good he is how useless both of them are considering they got top 6 minutes a lot of this season 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Tatar and Zacha are now tied for points. If you add them together, you get Jack Hughes point total. 

Jack Hughes spent a good portion of this season injured so I’m not sure if that shows how good he is how useless both of them are considering they got top 6 minutes a lot of this season 

I think we actually wound up getting what I expected out of Tatar this year. I did not see that happening after the season started. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I think we actually wound up getting what I expected out of Tatar this year. I did not see that happening after the season started. 

Id like to not see him on the roster next year, if Zacha is gone and he’s on the 4th line than fine, but hopefully nothing more.