Andrew Brunette arrested

mikemarc1

22 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Oh wow, you are an attorney! Awesome, if any of us need one! Thanks bro!

… pretty sure i stated I work in NY, not NJ or Florida. 

Also, never sated anything about Florida law. .. but, definitely didn’t hurt my feelings, was never confrontational on my half, dont know why you’re getting so worked up. Hope you have something more important in your personal life than this to have to get worked up over! 

I just saw your edit.  No you didn’t specify where it applies and I simply brought some clarity.

I added what the AP reported as additional info about what happened and then ended my post with my opinion.  Nothing confrontational there.

Then you post:

1 hour ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

but since you’re into looking things up..

Is that not mocking?  Sure it is.  It’s disrespectful, but that’s ok.  I hope that we can move on from this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Lol! Only gospel you should take is from your church, if you go to one, the way it sounds you probably run it. I didn’t supply any false information and to be honest, I’m not going to argue with someone on an Internet forum over law… good luck. Take care!

Take care.

1 minute ago, Puckbuster said:

I just saw your edit.  No you didn’t specify where it applies and I simply brought some clarity.

I added what the AP reported as additional info about what happened and then ended my post with my opinion.  Nothing confrontational there.

Then you post:

Is that not mocking?  Sure it is.  It’s disrespectful, but that’s ok.  I hope that we can move on from this.

That’s disrespectful? You must not get out too much, don’t go on the Internet any further than here.. or outside, sorry you feel offended. 

16 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

If this was a car I would have no problem with firing him. 

A golf cart though...the old people in Florida all have them in their retirement communities just so they can drink more and then not operate a car. I doubt he gets fired over this. 

Agree, I don't think he gets fired.  Devils will release some statement over how they don't condone drinking and operating a vehicle of ANY kind, will make it clear that repeat behavior will not be tolerated, and then the know-it-all media will debate what the right thing to do should have been, because they all always seem to have the answers.  Then this will hopefully die down quickly.  Good news is that no one was hurt and hopefully Brunette won't put himself in that position again. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

If this was a car I would have no problem with firing him. 

A golf cart though...the old people in Florida all have them in their retirement communities just so they can drink more and then not operate a car. I doubt he gets fired over this. 

Yeah I agree, I don’t see him getting fired. Terrible error in judgment but probably something he’s already kicking himself for. 

• Like 4