GDT - Devils @ Wild 2/11/23 8:00pm MSGSN

NJDfan1711

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Minnesota players on the ice and the bench acting like they won the Stanley Cup.  Act like you've been there before guys.  Oh wait, that's right, you haven't won sh!t.  

Yeah how bizarre. They’re acting like they just won game 7 of the cup.

• Like 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Minnesota players on the ice and the bench acting like they won the Stanley Cup.  Act like you've been there before guys.  Oh wait, that's right, you haven't won sh!t.  

When they're this excited about a regular season win it gives you an idea of how dismal their situation has been of late.

• Like 1

Just now, devlman said:

That makes an entire month of subpar hockey by this club. Your move Fitz.

I don't get this post at all.  Sub-par hockey for a month?  They're 7-1-2 in their last 10, have finished/closed out several games in Overtime lately, and both goalies have been playing excellent.  How exactly is that sub-par?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devlman said:

That makes an entire month of subpar hockey by this club. Your move Fitz.

He’ll tell you that they’ve gone 10-1-2 in their last 13 games.  But yeah not as good lately as that record suggests.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anhkheg said:

Its a 82 game season grind, they will have some meh games. At least we got a point out of it. Hope Ruff gets the guys ready for the next game.

Exactly.  Team is still learning how to play without their top player.  Jack literally changes the pace of the game.  3 out of 4 points so far without him in action is pretty nice.  Nico, Palat, and Mercer are the guys who need to step up in his absence.  4th line has really become ghosts lately too.  I know Holtz is the only real guy not in the lineup that could possibly fill in, but I really think we need to explore swapping out some guys on that line.  If it wasn't for McLeod's faceoff ability and Bastian's toughness, that line would be worthless.

I hope Fitz points to games like this when he has Bratt's agent on the phone. Bratt needs to thank Jack when he scores that big contract because he doesn't do much without him. If Bratt wants to get paid like an NHL super star, be a super star and step up. Help carry the load. Only Tatar and Boqvist had a noticeably good/decent game(and VV). That's not enough.

The reason why Meier deserves his pay day is he's doing what Bratt is without a Jack Hughes to help him every night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I hope Fitz points to games like this when he has Bratt's agent on the phone. Bratt needs to thank Jack when he scores that big contract because he doesn't do much without him. If Bratt wants to get paid like an NHL super star, be a super star and step up. Help carry the load. Only Tatar and Boqvist had a noticeably good/decent game(and VV). That's not enough.

The reason why Meier deserves his pay day is he's doing what Bratt is without a Jack Hughes to help him every night.

And I thought I was the only goon that doesn’t want to feed bratt a mega contract.  Gonna get hate. Get rid of bratt and bring in timo.