2024 stadium series game NJD VS PHI -Jerseys Revealed-

2ELIAS6

47 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I got a stadium series jersey (youth size) and it came without the A. Kind of disappointed. Also the jersey is unbranded, doesn't say Fanatics or Adidas on it. 

From what I heard only Jerseys with a letter were Nico's with the C

On 2/8/2024 at 12:01 PM, Satans Hockey said:

They confirmed they are playing after each goal, that's awesome... 

I’m very excited about this. Except for that it’s going to be 19* that night…

my Florida blood is not going to do well at MetLife haha

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Rock said:

From what I heard only Jerseys with a letter were Nico's with the C

And the men’s variety of that jersey went quickly, as by the time I had a chance to peruse the Stadium Series sweater options, only the women’s and youth Nico Hischier were available.

17 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Anyone paying for access to nj.com to see what had been said and if these are ever going to be back in stock?

Just take the link and put it in a Google search and then click it and you'll be able to read the whole thing but he's the part that you're wondering about...

"A sales representative at the NHL Store told NJ Advance Media that jerseys “may be” back in stock Thursday afternoon. A league source noted that “some” Devils Adidas authentic jerseys will be available to purchase via NHL vending at Saturday’s game." 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

:lol:

It's embarrassing how awful all this stuff was run.

Also I know this one was on Adidas but it's still insane a company like Fanatics can be so awful but yet somehow have basically a monopoly on all the major sports here. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

:lol:

What in actual fvck?!

I haven’t seen full names on the back of jerseys since Gordie Howe played with his sons on the Whalers.  JFC.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Just take the link and put it in a Google search and then click it and you'll be able to read the whole thing but he's the part that you're wondering about...

"A sales representative at the NHL Store told NJ Advance Media that jerseys “may be” back in stock Thursday afternoon. A league source noted that “some” Devils Adidas authentic jerseys will be available to purchase via NHL vending at Saturday’s game." 

I called the NHL Store in Manhattan maybe 20 minutes ago, guy said "absolutely not."

This league seriously hates making money but the owners love crying poverty

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

What in actual fvck?!

I haven’t seen full names on the back of jerseys since Gordie Howe played with his sons on the Whalers.  JFC.

Yeah, it makes no sense that Adidas would put the first and last names on the back like that.  I wonder if someone misread the order when it was processed.

Just now, jagknife said:

I called the NHL Store in Manhattan maybe 20 minutes ago, guy said "absolutely not."

Maybe if they made enough of these jerseys they wouldn't have had to raise the season ticket prices 9% but who we kidding they would have done both anyway. 

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

That doesn’t surprise me, as I checked the Devils’ website yesterday, and most of the Stadium Series jerseys weren’t in stock.

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Maybe if they made enough of these jerseys they wouldn't have had to raise the season ticket prices 9% but who we kidding they would have done both anyway. 

It is so stupid. I know we've beaten this dead horse to a pulp, but holy sh!t had the NHL released it before Christmas, it would have been a cash-cow. They could have swimming in cash and HRR for the next CBA.

But instead they made this sh!t limited edition, exclusive club only levels of bullsh!t.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

While simultaneously shrinking the portion sizes of the concession food and drinks.  At the Devils-Predators game the other night, “Small” was the only option for fountain sodas.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

That doesn’t surprise me, as I checked the Devils’ website yesterday, and most of the Stadium Series jerseys weren’t in stock.

you can pre-order the restock of Nico, Jack and blanks. due to ship NLT 6 JUNE(!!!)

Just now, jagknife said:

you can pre-order the restock of Nico, Jack and blanks. due to ship NLT 6 JUNE(!!!)

Ah, okay.  I’ll look again and see if I can find that option.  Shipping dates for items out of stock are being pushed back more and more.  After Juan Soto was traded to the Yankees, I pre-ordered a shirzey, and it took six weeks to ship.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

56672b0b1300002900738d55-gif.25180

Is that really the ship date?  Sadly I can see that being for real.  

• Like 1