GDT - 2/25/2024 Lightning @ Devils, 1 pm, MSGSN/TNT - Lindy Overcomplicates Things

ButlerBulldog

18 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Win in regulation and you're right in the mix for a wildcard spot. Lose, and the season is probably over.

Let's Go Devils. 

We've said this quite a few times. In some cases they won and gave us hope. In others, they lost in the most pathetic way literally killing our expectations. 

We should stop worrying about the season. It's not over till it's over. 

Meanwhile, let's go boys. Just win.

TNT panel literally throwing shade at Devils goaltending BEFORE the teaser for the pregame show had even started.

Hughes shown in a suit walking down the pregame tunnel with a little kid for Hockey Day in America:

”Is there another Hughes brother we don’t know about?”

”More importantly, can he play net?”

Cut to Kucherov and Hedman in their pregame threads.

Despite the Lindy sideshow here ad nauseum (can we have an original thought please? We get it. You hate him. Tell us again a million times) the larger hockey world knows where the real joke lies within this franchise.

Edited by smelly

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

I must admit, I chuckled when Jack lost an edge.  Fortunately, nothing bad came of it.

He’s one of the best skaters in the league, yet he falls down at an unusually high rate. I don’t get it. 

• Like 1