GDT - 2/25/2024 Lightning @ Devils, 1 pm, MSGSN/TNT - Lindy Overcomplicates Things

ButlerBulldog

41 minutes ago, devlman said:

Natl tv game - check

Opponent backup goalie - check

Opponent missing key player - check

Second half of a back to back - check

Oh, it’s at home, too? - check

I don’t gamble, but man this feels like easy money on TB…

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I thought the plan was for Schmid to play Friday in Utica to get the rust off and then get the start today for the Devils?   Or did I make that up? 

No, that idea’s been mentioned by several people who cover the team.  Of course, that may not preclude Lindy doing Lindy things.

Another afternoon game, another track meet, another day Lindy is still coach fml.

i saw the lines went into an absolute blender yesterday but Timo was eventually used as a RW… and scored.. how weird…

also free Holts already, 5 minutes? Wtf?

just win

lfgd

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilMinder said:

Akira is probably in net, I doubt it'll be poulter. Ruff hasn't done that on the fly with goalies before unless he had no choice

If it is Schmid, I think his performance goes one of two ways - either he shuts the door and allows one or fewer goals, or he gets lit up early and often, allowing 3-4, and is eventually pulled. I don't think there's any middle ground here, nor do I want to see that. In the words of a great radio host, gimme an A or gimme an F. 

Edited by NJDfan1711

3 hours ago, ringtwins said:

Poulter in net?

1 hour ago, DevilMinder said:

Akira is probably in net, I doubt it'll be poulter. Ruff hasn't done that on the fly with goalies before unless he had no choice

It’s Schmid. Poulter was sent back down last night. 

• Like 2

Yeah kinda feels like this one’s for the season.  The WAY the Devils won yesterday wasn’t exactly encouraging (lots of the same ol same ol on display)…guess we’ll see if there’s any pleasant surprises today.

L G M F D!!!

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah kinda feels like this one’s for the season.  The WAY the Devils won yesterday wasn’t exactly encouraging (lots of the same ol same ol on display)…guess we’ll see if there’s any pleasant surprises today.

L G M F D!!!

Biggest game of the season. This is it. Win in regulation or give up on playoff dreams. Time to put up or shut up.

• EvilHeart 1

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

I was just going to say, why why why!!!

Lindy Lindy Lindy

• Haha 1