GDT: St Paddys day 3:30 pm Edition: Devils @ Vegas bling knights

DevilMinder

One of the things I will enjoy most this summer is not having to watch Luke pass it backwards as he's about to gain the zone on the PP because we insist on running the sling shot.   

Edit: @Aznjsn beat me to it 

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

Thid powerplay is flat out egregious. Pathetic. Whatever word you want to prescribe it. LEAGUE WORST since Jan 1.  Same failure of a drop pass over and over and over again 

Jack and Luke need to be separated.  Whatever the underlying rationale for their passing to each other, they’re not helping the team.  Swap Luke with Nemec.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

Thid powerplay is flat out egregious. Pathetic. Whatever word you want to prescribe it. LEAGUE WORST since Jan 1.  Same failure of a drop pass over and over and over again 

Never works. But they keep insisting on trying it for whatever reason 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Vomiting 1

4 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I just don’t get it.  Why are these guys afraid to shoot?  Nemec is the only one who doesn’t hesitate.

Shoot? They couldn’t even get set up. 

Just now, Aznjsn said:

What a pass by Nico to Bratt, but dammit Jesper we need one from you badly 

Nico’s one the few guys I’m not perpetually pissed at.  Even when he doesn’t rack up points, he generally gives a good effort at both ends.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Bratt has been terrible lately. Gotta bury that. 

We talked about this yesterday, but it’s a huge indictment of Bratt that Jack’s anywhere near him in overall scoring.  Bratt should have at least 80-85 points by now.

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

Smith’s had at least two turnovers that could’ve led to scores by Vegas.  Why does this coaching staff love him so much?

His “veteran presence” aka him needing to be essentially yanked off the ice by Haula during the stadium series cause he won’t shut the fvck up and tried to fight Koeneckny (saw it come up on my feed, Haula was barking from the bench, “dude get off the ice stop with the sh!t”

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Smith’s had at least two turnovers that could’ve led to scores by Vegas.  Why does this coaching staff love him so much?

My guess is he is one of the few players with some grit. Not that he ever uses it. And his specialty is standing still on the pk, but if the puck hits him he sails it down ice asap.

• Like 2