GDT: The Final Game of 2023-24 - 15 April - OTLanders at Devils - 7pm

jagknife

There you go.  Travis will get his chance to discuss his job situation  going forward

Seems like they want to fellate him on being named assistant GM for something that matters drastically less than his day job.

10 minutes ago, titans04 said:

There you go.  Travis will get his chance to discuss his job situation  going forward

Seems like they want to fellate him on being named assistant GM for something that matters drastically less than his day job.

As long as he doesn’t actually retain Green.  

We're really wearing these stupid fvcking jerseys on our last game of the season?

I'm not one to say this organization is "awful" or "cursed' or some of the other doom and gloom things people say because I'll die rooting for and defending the team, but my God sometimes they make it hard or impossible. 

What a symbolic way to end the season - ugly jerseys for 81 games of mostly ugly performances. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

We're really wearing these stupid fvcking jerseys on our last game of the season?

I'm not one to say this organization is "awful" or "cursed' or some of the other doom and gloom things people say because I'll die rooting for and defending the team, but my God sometimes they make it hard or impossible. 

What a symbolic way to end the season - ugly jerseys for 81 games of mostly ugly performances. 

I heard this might the be the last time we see this black jerseys (3 yr agreement). I'm for it. Our record in these are awful and I wouldn't mind seeing the stadium jerseys as a third alt.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

Unless Siegenthaler wants to learn how to fight this summer and use his size for once, we're going to need McD.

Bahl? He was supposed to be the Wrecking Bahl when we acquired him. Siegenthaler lacks the size and toughness. I'll stick with you can't teach toughness.

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

I heard this might the be the last time we see this black jerseys (3 yr agreement). I'm for it. Our record in these are awful and I wouldn't mind seeing the stadium jerseys as a third alt.

Either those or the green reverse retro from a few years ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

Holtz "played" all 82 games this year....

Luke too. I've been hard on him, but I'll give him that credit. Durability is big in my book. 

Hey....there are the two on ones we saw all season!  Been a little while. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Stadium series or the white heritage for me. 

The white heritage sweaters are nice, too.  They’re still available on the Devils’ website, and I’ve been thinking about having a custom Nemec jersey made even though, to my knowledge, he’s never worn it.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Don’t let it hit you on the way out Brendan

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Smith also played that terribly. Not that that's any surprise.

He neither takes the shooter or the pass away.... VETERNLDRSHIPPPS

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

19 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

For those of us that missed Fitz’s interview:

Uh, yeah I’d say you owe it to EVERYONE to look outside the organization Fitz. First and foremost yourself, because your job depends on this hire.

• Like 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Don’t let it hit you on the way out Brendan

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Smith also played that terribly. Not that that's any surprise.

Fitz better not even think about re-signing him.

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

What the flying fvck was bAHL doing with that pinch? He had absolutely no chance at that puck. 

Syphilis and Gonorrhea on a D line.  

• Haha 2