Big Game???

PaDevsFan

I guess the first question is that does anyone think this is an important game tonight?? NOt just because the Rags , but because they are on our tails (albeit we have games in hand) in the standings.

I am wondering which Devils team will show up tonight??

Will it be the Devils team that played so strong defensively against the Flyers and shut them down , and who played so solidly against the Habs last Friday evening??

Or will the Devs team that loves to start out slow and needs to be woken up from their slumber show??

I gotta hope it is the former of the 2, and we show up from the opening face off.

Devs 4 Rags 2

oh, the Devils always get up for the Rangers games. I expect the same tonight.

It should be a spirited game and I see Rafi being a big player, even scoring the game-winner.

Look for a fight between Danton and Barnaby as well as a JimmyMac-Sandy brawl.

Devils win big.............4-1

the score will be 2-1 Devils with 1:43 left in the third. Holik will limp out on to the ice in street clothes for a shift. he will strip T-Vo of the puck, the rest of the Devs will fall down and Holik will limp in on Marty. A clean break away. Holik will fire a blazing shop that wizzes past Brodeur. Marty turns in time to watch in clang off the cross bar. The Devils win and Holik is forced to return to basket weaving 101. :D

Boy, this thread sure is "realistic." :rolleyes:

You're right, Kovy.

7-0 Devils. Blackburn stands on his head for 10 minutes before we poke holes in him and his invisible team-defense and go on a scoring orgy of ancient Greek proportions.

To stick with the trend, the SBT will predict a 10-0 Devils victory.
I predict 731-0 Devils. I believe this will also cover the over on this game for all your bettors out there.

This thread is hysterical :lol: What would be schweeeeet to see just once before I move on is a Devs/Ranjuh game with the score of Devs 11 RanJuhs 2 instead of the one I once sat thru of Devs 2 RanJuhs 11 during the red/white/green days :o