OGT: Penguins @ DEVILS

overtime98

pit_comp.gifnjd_comp.gif

Edit: This morning the Devils website said FSNY... Disney. Devils email reports below....

Tonight's Game

Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2006 at 7:30PM

Match-up: New Jersey Devils vs Pittsburgh Penguins

Arena: Continental Airlines Arena

Broadcast: MSG, 660 WFAN

Preview

STANDINGS: Penguins - 51 points, 5th place, 45 PB, Atlantic Division. Devils - 87 points, 3rd place, 9 PB, Atlantic Division.

TEAM LEADERS: Penguins - Crosby, 34 goals, 51 assists and 85 points; Brooks Orpik, 114 PIM. Devils - Gionta, 42 goals and 75 points; Scott Gomez, 42 assists; Cam Janssen, 91 PIM.

SPECIAL TEAMS: Penguins - Power play: 18.4 percent (83 for 450), 10th in NHL. Penalty killing: 78.3 percent (378 for 483), 30th. Devils - Power play: 17.1 percent (69 for 404), 21st. Penalty killing: 81.7 percent (264 for 323), 19th.

GOALTENDERS: Penguins - Fleury (11-25-6, 1 SO, 3.33 GAA); Sebastien Caron (7-7-4, 1, 3.98 ). Devils - Brodeur (36-23-7, 5, 2.60); Scott Clemmensen (3-4-2, 3.35).

SEASON SERIES: Devils, 4-3.

LAST MEETING: Sunday; Devils, 3-2 (OT). At Pittsburgh, Jay Pandolfo also scored as the Devils won for the fifth time in their last six games.

ROAD/HOME RECORDS: Penguins - 9-21-5 on the road; Devils - 23-11-3 at home.

Snow now!...Clearing later, little chilly....Will be out there tailgating as usual!

Atlanta @ Florida

http://www.hockeytraderumors.com/article5956.html

Re: NEWS FROM AROUND THE LEAGUE (Score: 1)by tml28 on Saturday, December 17 @ 12:18:38 EST

(User Info | Send a Message)

Sidney Crosby sucks, he is the most overrated player as we speak. He hasnt lived up to his hype, hes no mario lemieux or Wayne Gretzky, not even close. I think its a joke how many pts he has i would of liked to see how he panned out in the old NHL. Hes not as good as everyone thinks he is. Look at the players around him. If you put anyone on a line with lemiuex of course there going to play good. hes surrounded by players such as palffy, leclair, gonchar. He is way overrated, he cant play defense and he takes to much penaltys. Ovechkin is a much better all around player then him. Crosby is to small, cant check, cant play defense, and takes tooo much penaltys. Hes not a leader for god sakes either.

Another huge game, Montreal is playing great and winning need to keep pace with them. We have two games with them left THEY ARE KEY.

LETS GO DEVILS!

Edited by overtime98

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That message at the bottom from December sure looks silly now. Actually it looked silly then to me but I think more people believed that back then.

yea I know.

I was trying to find something to bash Crosby with, and that was about the best thing I could find on google. nothing about Crosby whining, or Crosby cry baby. :evil::lol:

yea I know.

I was trying to find something to bash Crosby with, and that was about the best thing I could find on google. nothing about Crosby whining, or Crosby cry baby. :evil::lol:

Crosby is a whiney crybaby but that doesn't change the fact that he is immensely talented and he's a fantastic player who will be a big time scorer in this league. Anyways......LET'S GO DEVILS!!

I would like to ask you something

I said to all my friends that Devils will win against Montreal on Saturday.

What is your opinion about this game ? Devs will win or not ?

( I'm sur that the Devils will win the MTL-NJ serie 4-0 :P )

I would like to ask you something

I said to all my friends that Devils will win against Montreal on Saturday.

What is your opinion about this game ? Devs will win or not ?

( I'm sur that the Devils will win the MTL-NJ serie 4-0 :P )

I sure hope so I will be at the game. the last two games I went to see them up there they lost. I am due for a win in Montreal.

Oh and for tonight come on we need a win!