12/6/06 GAME DAY: Habs vs Devils

themiddle91489

Come on, 6 hours til game time and no thread??

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/preview?gameId=261206011

EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey (Ticker) -- The New Jersey Devils look to extend their winning streak to three games when they face the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!! Biggest game of the season so far right here :clap: Lets move up them standings.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GO BIATCHES :boogie:

:P >>> Anna

Friday night would be a good night for him to come back and tune up Richards or Eagar.

I doubt Fedoruk is ready for any fighting with that broken face

Oh wow Devilish, that's the best game day thread response that has ever been posted, I must use it!

:boogie: LETS GO BIATCHES! :boogie:

Friday night would be a good night for him to come back and tune up Richards or Eagar.

I doubt Fedoruk is ready for any fighting with that broken face

Fedoruk is supposed to be wearing the cage for another month or so, he'd be up for a pretty big suspension if he dropped the gloves with that thing on.

I don't want to go but Ill be there tonight.

Don't want to go!?!?!?! :blink:

Let's go devils!

Im excited for this game even though Im not going.. and ive beenw atching all the games but for some reason it seems like its been a long time since i saw a game... Saturday was so long ago :)

I don't want to go but Ill be there tonight.

Dont wanna go? Then give the tickets away to someone that would actually enjoy the game.

I wasn't sure how long he had to wear the face cage.

I think Doc said sometime in January during the game last Saturday. It was so weird seeing a guy wearing the full cage, like it didn't look right. I'm not sure why, though, I grew up watching college hockey, and I wear a full cage myself.

I think Doc said sometime in January during the game last Saturday. It was so weird seeing a guy wearing the full cage, like it didn't look right. I'm not sure why, though, I grew up watching college hockey, and I wear a full cage myself.

In the NHL I thik it is weird seeing it. I go to a lot of college games too but it is just not right seeing it in the NHL.

Let's go devils!

Im excited for this game even though Im not going.. and ive beenw atching all the games but for some reason it seems like its been a long time since i saw a game... Saturday was so long ago :)

ditto. seems like forever. I cant wait much longer (only a little more than and hour left). AHHHH!!!

need my fix. :koolaid:

I wonder how important certain players performances in tonights game are when it comes to whatever solution lou will take for matvichuk coming back. I know one game doesnt always tell the whole story of a player performance, but it does leave the latest impression.