GDT: Devils-Flyers, The "God Kill Us Now" Edition

Devilsdude530

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would reallllllllllllly like to win this one against the flyers. Will Martin be back?

Unlikely. Somewhere here I read that they wanted to give him two games off because after tonight, there is a break of 3 days until the next game. Thus giving him lots of time to rest before his next action.

Marty's last "major win" came against Philadelphia IN Philadelphia.

the last two games against the Flyers there is no doubt that we outplayed them. obviously one we just met a hot goaltender and the last game he wasn't hot.

if Biron is anything BUT hot, we will win tonight.

i was extremely pleased with Elias as a center last night. he was creating plays and making moves. it was only his FIRST game at a new position, so i'm not expecting miracles, but it sure seemed a step in the right direction!

I know Sutter wants to mix it up to see which line will muster chemistry. But you've got to atleast let the line play an entire period to give it a chance. He switch langs to elias' line halway thru the 1st period. (btw patty was pretty decent on face off) damn give it a chance. sutter a lil too hairtrigger.

i agree it's hard to make the playoffs with the existing (ahl) rearliners. I hope white will make a difference.

(dawes) and jagrs' (goal 3) very unmarty like.

Let's go DEV'S

i don't think the team played bad last night. just need to get that first goal. i think sutter is doing fine, i just wish he would let the lines play an entire period or two together. even with our ahl defense, they didn't give up a 5 on 5 goal last night. the defense hasn't been terrible, we've just lost our offensive touch. we need our top two lines to start producing. i still have faith in sutter and the season. let's start tonight.

Let's Go Devils!