GAME THREAD: DEVILS AT PENGUINS 7:30 PM ET

Weekes Head

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the way back to .500

I couldnt see the game tonight sopcast was bieng evil.

Apart from Marty, who, from the posts on here was obvioulsey on fire, who else played a good game.

How was White??

Well Parise had 2 goals so I guess you could call that a good game.

White played good for his first game back, had some nice hits, said he doesnt like the visor but hell adapt.

O and we should get some people together and nap up Oduya before every game because the guy is just atrocious.

Oduya........I don't even know what to say. He had a real bad 3rd period, just like the officials for the last ten minutes or so of the game.

That call on VV was a joke. Funny how Crosbitch wasn't complaining on that call. And that pick on Greene late in the third when Marty stopped the 2 on 1 had to be called.

Other then that a good game for the Devils. White played a nice game as well. Very encouraging to see him step in and play a good game.

Why does Oduya always have to screw it up? He was having his best game of the season.

Not the greatest win but I will take it. If this game were 10 minutes longer the Devils might've been finished.

I hope Zajac's okay - I never heard about what might be wrong with him. The Devils cannot afford to lose him for that long - this hasn't been a very good sophomore season for him, but I was reminded yet again tonight - Sergei Brylin simply doesn't have it anymore.

great win by the boys. they've been playing well defensively as a team these past few games. parise has been the most impressive devil so far this season. not just because of tonight, but he really looks like he brings it every game. there are times i see an opponent get hit hard then i look and it was parise finishing a check. it lets you know lou knew what he was doing trading up for him.

i'd like to see mattau and oduya sit and leave brookbank alone for now when martin/rachunek come back.

and i hope zajac is ok.

Edited by xxchaznjxx

VV never tripped Crosby though. He was going for the puck and it was between Crosby's legs but Crosby was already going down to the ice. Cheesy call imo in a tight game like this one. I think the refs tossed him a bone for the 2 penalties against him earlier in the third, if you ask me.