DEVILS BACK TO THEIR EVIL WAYS

SC Devs Fan

DEVILS BACK TO THEIR EVIL WAYS

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12122007/sport...ways_543816.htm

The returns of Langenbrunner and White were rightly regarded as catalysts for the Devils' winning streak, matching the third longest in team history. But with intangibles - adrenaline, emotional upswing - of their returns waning, the Devils have slowed again.

This mini-slump had been coming in the last three or four games of their winning streak. They've proved they're capable of contending for the division title, but they can't streak-slump-streak, or a playoff berth isn't guaranteed.

or, you know, maybe he reads his email? Yeah - we're encouraging him -- but I think that's funny! Proves he's a fan of his own ramblings before any area hockey team. I find that amusing - if we encourage his lack of credibility sure he'll keep writing ... for the Post. He'll never be any well respected Ring Lardner or Frank Deford at this rate though :giggle: Keep the hate flowing...

:saddevil: I feel like I'm encouraging Ebenzer Scrooge to keep a tight fist... :unsure: will I go to hell for this? :evilcry:

I think people are a bit too quick to the draw on this one. Everything (N)Єverson said in this article is consistent with the quotations from Devils players and Sutter. What did he say that didn't jive with their own self-assessments?

People here are uber-sensitive to the barest perceived slight from this guy. You should read what Damien Cox, a columnist for the Toronto Star, says about the Leafs. He excoriates them, often hilariously, at every chance he gets. He's actually a Devils fan too, always comparing the Leafs crapitude to the Devils organizational awesomeness.

(N)Єverson is not as bad as people think. And why would people not want to post links to his articles anymore? Other than Rangers trolls, his articles create more lively discussion and hilarious ripostes than anything else on the board.