Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Yesterday I finally interviewed for the job I've been pursuing for about two years now. I think it went well. I won't hear anything until late-July to mid-August, and if I do get it I don't be starting until October or November. Also, it's in Maryland.

Yesterday I finally interviewed for the job I've been pursuing for about two years now. I think it went well. I won't hear anything until late-July to mid-August, and if I do get it I don't be starting until October or November. Also, it's in Maryland.

Might be too personal haha but did it used to be at fort monmouth?

Might be too personal haha but did it used to be at fort monmouth?

No worries. The Fort is closing and most jobs are being moved to the Aberdeen Proving Ground. When I first started pursuing this, I would have started at Ft. Monmouth and eventually moved to Aberdeen after a year or two. But that was two years ago and now it doesn't make as much sense to have the new hires start in one place, work there for a few months and then move them.

No worries. The Fort is closing and most jobs are being moved to the Aberdeen Proving Ground. When I first started pursuing this, I would have started at Ft. Monmouth and eventually moved to Aberdeen after a year or two. But that was two years ago and now it doesn't make as much sense to have the new hires start in one place, work there for a few months and then move them.

Ahh, my neighboor used to work there and just moved down to Maryland last week. One of my friends dad also worked there but I think he's old enough to retire.

Edited by Devils Pride 26

Ahh, my neighboor used to work there and just moved down to Maryland last week. One of my friends dad also worked there but I think he's old enough to retire.

That's the boat both of my parents are in. Tommorow is their last day. My dad looks like he might get a sweet retirement gig working a day or two per week as a consultant for a private firm and my mom wants to be a Wal-Mart greeter. :lol:

There's gonna be a Sonic opening on Rt 1 in Edison as well shortly. Near Menlo Mall.

Yea I heard, I'm not too happy about that. There's a Sonic near my family's house in Barnegat so I've been there a few times. I think they are hugely overrated because they are new to New Jersey. The good thing about them is they have a big selection of stuff you can't get at other fast food places, like chili dogs etc, but I don't think the quality of their food is very good. When that one opened up the line to get in was enormous and spilled out onto Rt. 9. I heard the one in Edison is opening up in December. As if traffic wasn't going to be bad enough when it opened, it is going to be a total disaster opening up a Sonic in December between two malls.

i eventually got around to going to the sonic on 46 in wayne after my friend from the south convinced me to go during a road trip back to new jersey from chicago. she said it was like her heaven. i was massively disappointed. the drinks were good but the burger i got was average at best and the onion rings were god awful. i guess it's just not my cup of tea -- i thought they were really overrated too, especially for the wait we had to endure.

An Arby's just opened up on Route 1 in Edison, man that stuff is good.

Arbys beats the snot out of Sonic...just sayin' but that's from a proponent of curly fries. Limeade :koolaid: drinkers may be pro Sonic

Arbys beats the snot out of Sonic...just sayin' but that's from a proponent of curly fries. Limeade :koolaid: drinkers may be pro Sonic

Man, fvck curly fries. Tots + Limeade= Total Sonic Domination. That there is a proven scientific calculation that took our nation's greatest mathematical minds mere seconds to come up with.

Man, fvck curly fries. Tots + Limeade= Total Sonic Domination. That there is a proven scientific calculation that took our nation's greatest mathematical minds mere seconds to come up with.

Well according to the curly fries Schrodinger equation, curly fries are proven to be totally awesome. And tots are lame and just a weak version of curly fries

Why would you want to keep any ties with a girl who, from the story, is an over-sensitive bipolar biotch? Has being with her/talking with her ever brought anything halfway decent into your life? Do you even enjoy the thought of talking to her or seeing her? If not, which is what it sounds like, you could be a few 'ignore' buttons away from having that nonsensical turd out of your life.

I just wanted to follow up on this psycho chick. I did in fact remove her from my Facebook and my AIM, then she procedded to IM me which I denied and I was blocking her from everything she posted a message that being "hated in a sincere form of flattery" then I left her a less that comment for her about that. Then she texted me talking crap about how amazing her new boyfriend is and I responded by she telling it will be amazing when she's pregnant since the boyfriend has some "baby's mama" issues. So to make a long story short, I did call her a certain B words and certain words about a woman's private area starting with the letter C and told her point blank to keep texting me because that the fact that it feeds her drama and her "10 cent brain", and that I have better things to do with my live then to argue with someone who is not even 21 years old yet and who is not even in my league.

Well according to the curly fries Schrodinger equation, curly fries are proven to be totally awesome. And tots are lame and just a weak version of curly fries

Wouldn't a curly fries Schrodinger equation suggest something like the fact that the fries may be curly, or may be straight, and there's no way to know until you open the container?

Or perhaps that the curly fries may be tasty, or may be disgusting, but there's no way to know until you eat one?

Wouldn't a curly fries Schrodinger equation suggest something like the fact that the fries may be curly, or may be straight, and there's no way to know until you open the container?

Or perhaps that the curly fries may be tasty, or may be disgusting, but there's no way to know until you eat one?

I've got no idea what it means. I just thought it sounded fancy :P

Maybe the fries are uncurly or unstraight.