Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Haha wow, nice one. If there's one thing I've learned from my school (because it seems like at least half the kids drive a Jeep) its that you never, ever insult a Jeep owner's Jeep. They take it very, very, seriously.

I'm avoiding studying AP Gov right now. My book is beyond retarded. It said, and I quote, "A review of eighty-four studies show that Democratic judges are more liberal than Republican ones." That is some groundbreaking sh!t right there.

that quote isn't as groundbreaking as my social psych book: "Effortful thinking can be defined as thinking in an effortful manner"

this is a 300 level college class

Had another Stevens dream last night! been a while!

He was just standing around waiting for me to talk to him -- so I did, but I wasn't saying anything just stammering and mumbling about hockey and he was just waiting for me to say something substantial -- I made hockey small talk and he said "is that all you have to say?" and I coyly said "Do you think I should be saying something else?" "Do you have something else to say?" "Do you want me to move along?" "If you have something to say, you can say it" "What should I say?" "What do you want to say?" "What is it you want to hear?" "Whatever you want to say" "Should I be asking something?" "Whatever you want to ask" "Like about hockey?" "Do you want to ask about hockey?" "Look what is it YOU want me to say then?" he shrugs... "Do you...ummm. do you...uhhhm?" blank stare "You dont want me to say anything." quizzical look "umm, do you..." then I woke up.

MAN I was kind if laughing and totally confused and it MASSIVELY SUCKED! He was cute but his silence was so arrogant even though I knew he was trying to be as accessible as possible... SO IRRITATING!

Aw PK, that does sound irritating. Stupid Stevens.

Had another Stevens dream last night! been a while!

He was just standing around waiting for me to talk to him -- so I did, but I wasn't saying anything just stammering and mumbling about hockey and he was just waiting for me to say something substantial -- I made hockey small talk and he said "is that all you have to say?" and I coyly said "Do you think I should be saying something else?" "Do you have something else to say?" "Do you want me to move along?" "If you have something to say, you can say it" "What should I say?" "What do you want to say?" "What is it you want to hear?" "Whatever you want to say" "Should I be asking something?" "Whatever you want to ask" "Like about hockey?" "Do you want to ask about hockey?" "Look what is it YOU want me to say then?" he shrugs... "Do you...ummm. do you...uhhhm?" blank stare "You dont want me to say anything." quizzical look "umm, do you..." then I woke up.

MAN I was kind if laughing and totally confused and it MASSIVELY SUCKED! He was cute but his silence was so arrogant even though I knew he was trying to be as accessible as possible... SO IRRITATING!

Typical guy.... <_< That sucks PK.

My husband had a funny dream (night before last) he met someone who looked like me had my name and was from Scotland. She kept hitting on him but he never responded -- but they were good friend. He took her up to his parents house just as a friend and his mother yelled at him - that made him think maybe he did like her but hadn't thought about it.. then he started thinking maybe he should dump me for her... then he woke up and it really annoyed him -- the dream. It was pretty funny - He kept on asking "was she YOU?" very funny. He never has dreams that he thinks about anyhow. :giggle:

I know I know -- Disregards dreams. Acquire a life. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pepperkorn

So I've been playing a beta on 360 for a game called Blur. Its basically a combination of Forza and Mario Kart, its a lot of fun. Anyway, they sent me some beta codes to give to other people, so if anybody wants one, let me know.

My internet was down a few days because of the flood, very disapointed to come back and see no new posts here. anyway. last night i was driving around manasquan with two of my friends. my birthday just passed, it was the 6th but i hadnt gotten my upgraded license yet. apparently, you aren't susposed to turn on red at this intersection, we go there all the time, never noticed a sign or anything.

so i got pulled over and this is with two of my friends in the car. cop comes up to me, already had everything ready, and was very respectful. he could've really hammered me, the light was a 3 point ticket and with 2 friends on the provisional license i could've lost my license for 3 months and a mandatory court apperence. the officer came back after what felt like forever and told me he's going to give me a warning on the first two and give the least offense possible, a windshield equipment failure. i'm very thankful of this officer, i cant help but think it might be karma for always sticking up for the cops in threads when they often get ripped on.

My internet was down a few days because of the flood, very disapointed to come back and see no new posts here. anyway. last night i was driving around manasquan with two of my friends. my birthday just passed, it was the 6th but i hadnt gotten my upgraded license yet. apparently, you aren't susposed to turn on red at this intersection, we go there all the time, never noticed a sign or anything.

so i got pulled over and this is with two of my friends in the car. cop comes up to me, already had everything ready, and was very respectful. he could've really hammered me, the light was a 3 point ticket and with 2 friends on the provisional license i could've lost my license for 3 months and a mandatory court apperence. the officer came back after what felt like forever and told me he's going to give me a warning on the first two and give the least offense possible, a windshield equipment failure. i'm very thankful of this officer, i cant help but think it might be karma for always sticking up for the cops in threads when they often get ripped on.

Good story...glad to hear a positive police story, especially when people can be pretty negative towards cops.

Lucky, dude.

I've gotten pulled over twice in the past three weeks for my inspection being overdue, I got a warning both times in lieu of a $180 ticket. Finally got my car inspected last Wednesday.

While we're on the topic, I have to go to court Wednesday morning for a ticket I got a few weeks ago for not having a permit to park in my ward. Funny thing is I have the permit and it is clearly displayed on my window exactly where you're supposed to put it. I have no idea what to expect because I can obviously prove that I have it, but I don't think I have any way to prove that I had it before I got the ticket. I won't be happy unless I don't have to pay a dime. Does anyone know if I still have to pay court fees and whatever even if they get rid of the ticket? That better not be the case.

Curious if anyone here listens to Alex Chilton. Had never heard about him before, although was familiar with some of his songs (most famously "The Letter", which he wrote when he was 16), until a blog I read mentioned that he had passed away a few days ago.

Anyway, downloaded a couple of his albums, (some of his bands were "The Box Tops" and "Big Star"). Very cool.

That was CUTE! The dog wanted to cheer up his pet boy - just as he was about to resort to treats the kid found the tail he was chasing... so the dog felt...sad? Lonely? Hell no1 Psyched the treats were all HIS now! Loved the stupid paddle dance!

My first best friend dog was an Afghan so...maybe to just had special meaning for me. She got me through my teens so perfectly - that's when I knew dogs were angels!

I think I'm a flake :saddevil:

EDIT: no1 ??? pwned by the keyboard

Edited by Pepperkorn

Time to make this thread fvcking random again.

Priiiivate eyes (clap)

They're watchin' you (clap clap)

They see your ev-ry move babay

Priiivate eyes (clap)

They're watchin' you (clap clap)

Private eeeeeeeeeeyyyyeeeeees

They're watchin' you, watchin' you, watchin' you, watchin' you-ooo-ooooooo