GDT Penguins @ Devils 7pmEST

njdevil26

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZACH PARISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PATRIK ELIASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parise and Elias are developing some excellent chemistry.

You could see this result coming after they tied it up, it happens so often now, tema gets two quick goals and goes on to win.

We mananged to improve the SOG gap to 9 (34-25).

how was marty

i came home to see the last 1:20 of reguation

Marty was the truth as usual. He kept the Devs in the game and gave them a chance to tie but as usual he will probably get sh*t from people because he left a rebound on the first Pens goal.

Marty was the truth as usual. He kept the Devs in the game and gave them a chance to tie but as usual he will probably get sh*t from people because he left a rebound on the first Pens goal.

Sometimes I think I am gonna stop reading these threads, scanning through this in class tonight made me think we were the Kings. I find Ya'lls Lack of Faith Disturbing.

Sometimes I think I am gonna stop reading these threads, scanning through this in class tonight made me think we were the Kings. I find Ya'lls Lack of Faith Disturbing.

it was a pretty dismal game, honestly. the devils got nothing going at all, then somehow got a spark and started to skate and pass well.

btw, Patrik Elias is BACK. It's official. I don't hear the 7 million dollar number thrown around much anymore. He was New Jersey's best player even when things were going terribly in the 1st and 2nd period.

I guess its true that he loves the 2nd half. It looks like he is on pace for a monster one this season. I hope it comes true.

btw, Patrik Elias is BACK. It's official. I don't hear the 7 million dollar number thrown around much anymore. He was New Jersey's best player even when things were going terribly in the 1st and 2nd period.

He has been fantastic and the guy actually has some talent. Not that the Pittsburgh Penguins Network VS. would promote something like that.

I hope it's a LONG time before the Devils are on that station again. Talk about red headed stepchild.

I know Patty started turning it on previously, but hopefully Sutter realizes there's a reason Elias and Parise play their best hockey when they're on the same line...the only thing that happened the last time was the team went on a season high winning streak.

The two best players on the team should be playing together.

I gotta hand it to you Tri....you were saying Elias would have a killer 2nd half of the season all season long when people were dumping on him early this season.