GDT: Devils@Penguins Saturday March 22 2008 7:30 pm

spyro

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys and girls this is where we see if the Devils really do want to win the Division/Conference.

The fact we can't score more than one goal without a goaltender having a nightmare dosn't fill me with confidence, so heres hoping for a goalie melt down.

Wow when even Paul Martin makes a crucial mistake you get the feeling it just isn't your night. Then again nobody told the Devils to allow a two-on-one on the POWER PLAY :argh:

But why, oh why does Sutter insist on replacing Brookbank with Greene? It's just the same crap, only it smells different. Neither one should be playing crucial games, even with Salvador hurt.

Edited by Hasan4978

Wow when even Paul Martin makes a crucial mistake you get the feeling it just isn't your night. Then again nobody told the Devils to allow a two-on-one on the POWER PLAY :argh:

But why, oh why does Sutter insist on replacing Brookbank with Greene? It's just the same crap, only it smells different. Neither one should be playing crucial games, even with Salvador hurt.

One thing I have learned over the last week is that I seriously despise, loathe, whatever you want to call it, every team in our division. I mean usually there are 1 or 2 teams that you really can't stand, the Rangers being an automatic, but as for this year, they all can go sit on it.

As for the game, well we still have a punchers chance I guess. The Devils have played pretty decent but they're making some stupid mistakes out there tonight which is not a good thing when you can't score goals. Still though, I didn't expect this game to be this close after 2 periods.

And is it just me or is Marty getting shafted on the shot totals tonight? Pitt hasn't exactly been lighting it up but I'm pretty sure they have taken more then 15 shots on goal.

Edited by SickMan