Friggin' Metro!!!!!!!!!!&#

sheeps

Argh, that sucks. I'd throw a Devils party at my place, but I'll be at the game. :(

Seriously, folks, I know both Lodi and Hasbrouck Heights for a FACT have Metro -- sports bars in the area...

I feel really bad for those of you who do not get Metro..when I originally saw the article in the Newark Star Ledger this morning, I was pretty upset by the fact that they'd drop the Devils to Metro, when there are other factors that SHOULD be considered before making such a dumb move.... :evilcry:

Lucky me though, I DO get Metro...

Since I hope to be at every home playoff game, this doesn't bother me. They better not do it with the away games though.

PS if you are able, come to the game Friday, there were a lot of empty seats tonight. Good to root for the team live, and it solves the f'n Metro problem.

What do you guys think of the Metro advertisements being shown throughout the game?

Seems like a slap in the face to some fans, IMO...

"Devils on Metro, and only WE HAVE IT!!!"

I was just going to post that. Those commercials were really obnoxios. I hope that when the contract runs out. Lou leaves Cablevision, and that whole stupid company goes out of business.

It just means people who can go, should get to the Swamp for Friday.

Have to say that it wasn't a pretty sight to see all the empty seats in the upper bowl for the start of the game last night.

The thing I can't get is that sections 210 and 211, center ice, were half empty! I'm hoping that Friday is a better turn out. Hopefully, last nights win will pry a few more people off their couches and to the game.

Since I hope to be at every home playoff game, this doesn't bother me.  They better not do it with the away games though.

PS if you are able, come to the game Friday, there were a lot of empty seats tonight.  Good to root for the team live, and it solves the f'n Metro problem.

If you check the schedule on NHL.com, the Saturday game in Boston also has no national coverage listed. I hope this doesn't mean this is going to end up on Metro too.

http://nhl.com/onthefly/schedules/index.html

They generally wait on the later games, in case some series are over, they'll move the game time or onto one of the national networks.

NHL calls those shots.

No matter what time, it should be on FSNY, as the Mets are on Ch.11; Isles play Sunday.

Knick season over.

Really have to worry about Thurs. 4/17;

Mets on FSNY; Devils & Isles both play at 7.

Someone's either going to Metro, or maybe the Isles can move to Ch. 55 & everyone will be able to watch.