GDT: NYR @ New Jersey 2/9/09. 7:00 PM

SatansDevils

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils better watch out here. This game is far from over. The Rags are going to come after them, they are going to be a desparate bunch. Devils MUST keep skating and attacking, NO sitting back.

I'll am going to guess if the Rags lose this game, say welcome back to douchebag Avery.

Edited by SJP20

Devils CANNOT sit on this lead. The 3rd period is where Clemmensen can get a little shaky.

That's what I was thinking.... Clemmensen seems to have lots of games this year where he was strong in the first and second periods only to blow a tire in the third. Hope tonight is different. Maybe they will take my suggestion of letting Clemmy play all the 1st and 2nds and let Weekes take over in the third. :)

Paul Martin with another strong game tonight. You know, back when we had Niedermayer and the puck was up for grabs and I saw Scott going to pick up the puck, I was never afraid that he would make the wrong play. I never got that feeling with Rafalski. I do get that feeling with Martin.