GDT: 4/1/09 New Jersey Devils @ Pittsburgh Penguins

njdevil26

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now i am fvcking pissed off what the fvck is that fvcking set of fvcking refs and what the fvck is that fvcking Pens commentator who is always saying should have been a penalty for New jersey...shut the fvck up we should had at least 5 fvcking powerplays and no call so shut the fvck up.And then their is the fvcking team who for a reason i don't fvcking understand is fvcking retarded for now 6 games...they are playing like a fvcking Bantam team and still maybe a fvcking Bantam team is better than this so i say call up Clemmer before it gets more fvcking ugly.

Damnit this sucks.

I was in class and missed the first period, got home in time to see the bs call on Rupp that lead to the 4th Pen goal, then the Pens got another lucky bounce for the fifth. This team looks like it has no luck at all, and from what I heard there were some questionable penalties against Madden and Langenbrunner in the first, and then they missed a hi stick to Parise's face so it seems like another great officiating game.

How did the Devils play in the first? I heard on the radio it wasn't as bad as the scored said.

Marty shoulda probably been pulled just to rattle the team up. This is just awful....

The team's been fine tonight. Marty's the problem.

5-1, pull Brodeur

not that he's playing badly, but they're not helping him. Any Penguin can just waltz to the net unmolested.

no steady forcheck all game

Shanahan looks like crap. A slug.

Its everything, Marty sucks and the team sucks. When that happens the score is 5-1. The devils haven't been dominated at all. But the defense and Brodeur have been brutal lately.