Tedenby

ghdi

Google Translation:

Tedenby go to New Jersey Devils

HV 71-forward Mattias Tedenby, 19, pack your bag and pull the New Jersey Devils.

The July 11 flight yesterday.

- There will be an experience, "says Tedenby to HockeyExpressen.se.

Mattias Tedenby recently wrote a new two-year contract with HV 71. But he has the opportunity to break the post-season games in the NHL with New Jersey.

During the summer, he will visit the NHL club to draft him last year. Tedenby is invited to training camp in July.

- There will be one weeks about who I am there and practicing, "says Tedenby.

- I was not to last year for everything was so intense when the draft and everything. It became a little too much.

"Is an experience"

Now he sees the other hand forward to travel to the USA.

- There will be a great time and see how it is there. It will be an experience. Nicklas Bergfors will be given at the camp and he has been with for a while, it feels good, "says Mattias Tedenby which earlier this summer also became draft of KHL-team Atlantic Mytisjtji.

I suppose Swedish doesn't translate to English well.

Training camp, or the developmental camp? He has to be signed to come to training camp.

Does he? Is that because he's a prospect? I seem to remember Tommy Albelin showing up at camp unsigned a couple times as his career was winding down.

Does he? Is that because he's a prospect? I seem to remember Tommy Albelin showing up at camp unsigned a couple times as his career was winding down.

Gionta showed up unsigned after the lockout too... but with prospects, it's different. I think it has to do with insurance issues among other things.

Google Translation:

I suppose Swedish doesn't translate to English well.

That says July, so he's coming for the developmental camp next week... that's what I thought.

while I believe that its about him coming to prospects camp I don't think you need to be signed to come to training camp. Didn't we sign Nick Palmieri to a contract after he had a good showing in training camp, or was it the same type of misreading. He had an awesome prospect camp, and they signed him to try out for the big team. I read it off of Palmieri's profile on Hockey's Future and there's no links to any articles to elaborate on that.

Non-Googletarded translation for those wanting it:

"HV 71 Forward Mattias Tedenby, 19, packs his bag and is off to NJD. The flight leaves July 11th.

-It'll be an experience says Tedenby to hockeyexpressen.se

Mattias Tedenby recently signed a two-year-contract with HV 71, with an option to go the NHL after one season. During the summer he'll visit the club that drafted him last year. Tedenby is invited to the training camp in July.

-I'll be there practising for about a week, says Tedenby.

-I didn't participate last year because it was so intense with the draft and everything. It got a bit much in the end.

Now he's looking forward to going to the USA.

-It's gonna be a lot of fun to see how it is over there. It's gonna be an experience. Niklas Bergfors will also be at the camp and he's been there for a while, so that feels good says Tedenby who earlier this summer was drafted by the KHL team Atlant."

Gotcha. Makes sense when you think about it.

Not quite, plenty of unsigned prospects attend training camp, especially those out of the chl. The only restrictions i know of regarding training camp are, NCAA players must pay their own way to and from camp and for all their accommodations while there, and Euro's under contract generally do not attend camp because they have their own teams to deal with. CHL players generally do show up to camp, but are cut early, so that they can be there for the start of their teams seasons, which start before NHL camps end.