Can Devils contain Caps?

Rock

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_sports/hockey/devils/63983542.html

"You look at the line and it's among the top lines in the league, as good as anyone in the league, even better than a lot of teams," Devils coach Jacques Lemaire said Sunday after the team's optional practice at the Capitals' Northern Virginia practice facility.

"This is a line that is hard to check. It's hard to check because they have so much talent."

"I don't think that only one line will be able to play against them," Lemaire said.

"When you are on the road, you can't keep changing lines [on the fly]. It disrupts your game."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_sports/hockey/devils/63983542.html

"You look at the line and it's among the top lines in the league, as good as anyone in the league, even better than a lot of teams," Devils coach Jacques Lemaire said Sunday after the team's optional practice at the Capitals' Northern Virginia practice facility.

"This is a line that is hard to check. It's hard to check because they have so much talent."

"I don't think that only one line will be able to play against them," Lemaire said.

"When you are on the road, you can't keep changing lines [on the fly]. It disrupts your game."

My advice is to watch the Jets game.

Just kidding. But that is a tall task tonight. We may need four or five to win.

After jumping out of the gate in winning fashion the Capitals has lost its last two games to the Rangers and Detroit. They will be ready to go tonight infront of their home crowd. The Devils better be ready for the or it could be an ugly game tonight in Washington for them. Rangers shut down A.O. in their game and now the Devils need to do the same tonight.

Hate to say it but,get ready for a real beating.Lets be Honest here,we were lucky to win either Game In florida

And the caps are better then both of those teams,I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.Marty still doesn't seem on his game yet.Lucky in Florida,not so in Washington.

We were lucky to win against the lightning, we were far from lucky against the panthers.

Edited by The Facepainter

Hate to say it but,get ready for a real beating.Lets be Honest here,we were lucky to win either Game In florida

And the caps are better then both of those teams,I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.Marty still doesn't seem on his game yet.Lucky in Florida,not so in Washington.

Eating my words,and Glad to do.Great win!!!