GDT: Scott's Ducks @ Rob's Devils 7:00 PM EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ducks beat the Devils 3-2 in the Rock's inaugural season. This is Scott's second game here.

Actually, the Devils lost 2-1 to the Ducks on Feb 8 2008 at the rock. You are correct about it being Scott's second time here but the score was 2-1.

Actually, the Devils lost 2-1 to the Ducks on Feb 8 2008 at the rock. You are correct about it being Scott's second time here but the score was 2-1.

Whoops! Thanks for the score correction. If I had remembered it correctly, I'd probably need to cut off some of that free time haha

Where's Lucifer

WTF I'm here I just got back from a short trip. I can't imagine that Devil Fan would post the GDT while Colin has a hot streak going. WTF Especially after Devil Fan admits to have a big losing record of GDTs. WTF

I hope Marty brings his A+ game tonight and carries the team to victory so the GDT record doesn't get broken. Then we need to ban Devil Fan from posting GDTs ever again.

LGD

My second game I will be able to get to this year (last Fridays Isles game) and it will be the first time I see Marty in net since that fateful day. Hopefully we can get Halischuk to step it up soon like Bergfors has been able to do so and we can continue to win without our top two D-men. In Section 211 tonight :gd:

Plenty of this tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgN73aITB6s

devil-smiley-083.gif

Your GDT record is 1-7-1 while mine in 7-0-0 AND i'm on a hot streak.. I'm speechless :doh1:

I like it! Let em get out there so he can show us what hes made of! Nothing is a better shrine of greatness then taking the GDT away from an undefeated poster. It shows hes got guts, attitude and a will to succeed, ya gotta love it when a poster steps up in a slump to play with the big boys. The kids got balls

i unfortunately never received the god given talent to even make a GDT, yet alone exceed at it. Consider both of you lucky to even start a thread at this level and enjoy it, cause your one Carpal Tunnel away from being forced into retirement.

I like it! Let em get out there so he can show us what hes made of! Nothing is a better shrine of greatness then taking the GDT away from an undefeated poster. It shows hes got guts, attitude and a will to succeed, ya gotta love it when a poster steps up in a slump to play with the big boys. The kids got balls

i unfortunately never received the god given talent to even make a GDT, yet alone exceed at it. Consider both of you lucky to even start a thread at this level and enjoy it, cause your one Carpal Tunnel away from being forced into retirement.

Wow, that was...moderately inspirational.

I still say fire & pitchforks if we lose, though.

That was sort of inspirational :blink:

Either way, I feel like crap so I am going to sitting on the couch hoping the devils new found confidence at home continues.