GDT:7:00 Devs vs. Rangers. MSG

Devs3cups

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy....you'd think LD would be all over this game eh? But he's nowhere to be seen...go figure.

Anyway, time to remove myself mentally from this game so-to-speak. Otherwise I'll get really pissed...and it'll ruin a nice saturday night

Wow, I just have...great timing tonight. =/...

Edited by Devsfan118

Boy....you'd think LD would be all over this game eh? But he's nowhere to be seen...go figure.

Anyway, time to remove myself mentally from this game so-to-speak. Otherwise I'll get really pissed...and it'll ruin a nice saturday night

You're watching the same game I am why do I need to point out the weaknesses.

You're watching the same game I am why do I need to point out the weaknesses.

Fair enough point, you usually do point out a ....*certain*... aspect of a devils' loss though, haha. Tonight I think I'd give you a free pass...although motts is indeed terrible

They can add any forward to this team they want and it won't make the D better or get rid of Brian Rolston and Andrew Peters. I'm crazy about Kovalchuk on this team, but i didn't get "cup crazy" about it, either. Let's be realistic:

They came back from 3-1 down vs Toronto, a team they shouldn't have been down 3-1 against in the first place. They have no 2nd line center, no shut down D man and a PP that still is ineffective that quite possibly cost them this game and gave the NYR the momentum.

They are still a move or two away from having a chance of going deep.