NHL will decide whether Devils and Flyers are snowed out

Rock

NHL will decide whether NJ Devils and Philadelphia Flyers are snowed out

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2010/02/nhl_will_decide_whether_nj_dev.html

"Right now everything is as scheduled," Lamoriello said at 9 a.m. Wednesday from his office at the Rock. "The league gets involved with these matters."

"I'm not a weatherman," the GM said. "We've gone through this before where the forecast says one thing and it turns out to be different."

As for the Flyers, their equipment arrived at the Prudential Center around 3 p.m. Tuesday and Lamoriello said the team also came in a day ahead.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

x2 - cus with 4 ice lounge tickets im bound to do something against my better judgement either trying to drive up or take the train...

I am sure they will make a final announcement one way or the other by a reasonable time. They know people will have to plan travel. If I had club seats I would walk there if I needed to!

Am I missing something? Its not even snowing anymore, and it looks like we got about 3-4 inches. Im 15 mins from Newark.

We got at least 8 inches last night in Blackwood, and it's been pouring snow for about an hour now. You can't leave the house without sunglasses or you'll go blind.

I'm worried about getting there and not getting back - I don't knwo what to do.

The PATH system is saying nothing/no alerts/no nothing.

if NJ Transit isn't having problems (i don't know one way or another), then i don't think PATH would be, as they share much of the same track outside. plus if NJ transit is running and PATH isn't, you can always pay a few extra $ and go into penn station.