Rock

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ALRIGHT I'M GOING TO TRY AND GO!!!!! via Train (NJTransit) -

If anyone is so kind to be going with a car and could provide a backup means of transportation to Verona, NJ post game or is headed back to the city...if you could please PM me or text me at 973.809.0561 - that would really be nice of you. Of course I'd compensate for any gas, etc. This is just if trains are cancelled, etc.

Thanks

Where do you take the train from?

The train stoppage is putting a damper on this whole thing.

I mean the Gov declared a state of emergency and public transportation is almost stopping and that is how everyone was going to get to the game. You'd be absolutely retarted to risk your live on the roads right now.

I also don't feel like it's fair that I have to sit back and say, oh well... it was only xxx$

We just agreed that we are going to stop trying to figure out how to get there. It's simply not going to happen. The snow is only getting worse. Even if there's a train to take us there, there might not be one to take us home.

The game will NOT be cancelled and the Devils will not do anything to help the fans out.... I guess they don't feel like they should.

Well here's a kick to the dick :P

We are currently performing emergency maintenance on njtransit.com.<br style="font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;">

• To plan atrip, please use Google Transit.
  • To viewtrain departure information, please use Departure Vision.
  • For otherinformation or assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at(973) 275-5555.

Weapologize for any inconvenience.

still haven't seen where people say we have a state of emergency. if it was said on channel 7, it'd be posted on their website. none of the area news sites say anything like that either....

Well, I'm not deaf and I'm certainly not delusional. They said it. Whether or not their information is correct is another thing entirely.

they are absolutely going to play this game. there are ZERO dates on the schedule to make it up, everyone who needs to be there is there, there is no reason not to play the game.

I agree. I have been saying this too. The players, coaches, referees, NHL officials and others crews are already there so the game will be played even if the building is empty. They have to get this game in tonight. It's sucks because of the damn Olympics and the compressed schedule.

The game will NOT be cancelled and the Devils will not do anything to help the fans out.... I guess they don't feel like they should.

it sucks about the weather and all, but why should the devils do anything? they're not in the best position either for tonight -- no fans means no concessions means no money. yeah, they still get money off of those who paid for the ticket, but you kind of run the risk by purchasing the tickets in the first place: inclement weather happens sometimes, 'specially in the dead of winter.

as many have already stated, there's no place for the game to be made up and since both teams and their equipment are already at the arena, why cancel?

it sucks and i feel for ya but it happens.