NHL will decide whether Devils and Flyers are snowed out

Rock

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked the site, its back up now. Looks like we're good to go. Anyone thinking about not going, if you have access to public transportation, MAN UP and use it. :cheers:

you guarantee me this horsesh!t state would have that train sitting there at 10:10 to take me back and I'd DO IT... I have no such faith in this :P

Hey guys, "Lunatic" from Toms River here. Made it fine. Decided to take the train from Metropark to the Rock. Drove the GSP from exit 98 to 131 and it was fine. It's bad, yes, but they have an army of plowers taking care of it and all the cars on the road as well as me were going at a steady 35 mph the whole way. Parked in the garage and metropark and caught the 5:28 train to newark (it showed up at 5:31). Don't blame anyone for not wanting to drive but hey, I leave for USCG boot camp in about a month and I wasn't about to miss possibly the last game I can catch for a very long time. At the Rock now :)

haha good job getting there and enjoy the game. safe travels home.

at least the devils offered 50% off a future game for ppl who attended and didn't attend.. vs either the bruins or cbj. not as good a matchup as the flyers rivalry but oh well beggars can't be choosers and I'm happy that offered this, period.